Fresh 'Cars 2' Image and Video Introduce New Character
In anticipation of the summer release for "Cars 2", Walt Disney Pictures wants people to get to know its characters well. Thus, they have released via Coming Soon a new image and video which highlight one of the new cars, Raoul CaRoule.
Raoul, known as world's greatest rally car, was born in Alsace, France. A restless soul, Raoul joined the famous 'Cirque du Voiture' French circus where he learned Gymkhana - a graceful, drift-filled motorsport that taught him pinpoint timing and an unparalleled ability to navigate tricky courses with ease.
He's the first car to ever win nine consecutive rallies. Raoul is confident he can use his rally experience to pull ahead of his fellow World Grand Prix racers during the three courses' touchy dirt sections. It has not been known who will voice Raoul.
"Cars 2" will send Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with the likes of Tony Shalhoub, John Ratzenberger, Cheech Marin and Bonnie Hunt returning to voice other characters. "Cars" helmer John Lasseter and "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis team up to direct the animation, which is plotted to come out on June 24.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday