Lady GaGa Creates Fragrance That Smells Like Blood and Semen
With many celebrity perfumes ranging from Kim Kardashian's signature scent to newly-released Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur already out there, what will Lady GaGa do to make her own upcoming fragrance stand out among them all? "Blood and semen," so an insider told Fashionista.
When GaGa was announced to develop a new fragrance around 4 months ago, people knew it will be like no other - the Mother Monster is well known for her outlandish fashion choice after all. Still, the rumor that she chooses body fluids to create the scent comes as a shock.
But again, she is no stranger to setting trends. Her dance tracks have led other singers to rise the tempo in their music, and her meat dress at last year's MTV Video Music Awards was named No. 1 Fashion Statement of 2010 by Time magazine editors. This unusual fragrance might be another thing that will be added to her reinvention list.
Lady GaGa reportedly signed a long-term licensing agreement with Coty to create the fragrance. It allegedly will be launched in Spring 2012.
More Lady GaGa News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life