Lady GaGa Creates Fragrance That Smells Like Blood and Semen
With many celebrity perfumes ranging from Kim Kardashian's signature scent to newly-released Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur already out there, what will Lady GaGa do to make her own upcoming fragrance stand out among them all? "Blood and semen," so an insider told Fashionista.
When GaGa was announced to develop a new fragrance around 4 months ago, people knew it will be like no other - the Mother Monster is well known for her outlandish fashion choice after all. Still, the rumor that she chooses body fluids to create the scent comes as a shock.
But again, she is no stranger to setting trends. Her dance tracks have led other singers to rise the tempo in their music, and her meat dress at last year's MTV Video Music Awards was named No. 1 Fashion Statement of 2010 by Time magazine editors. This unusual fragrance might be another thing that will be added to her reinvention list.
Lady GaGa reportedly signed a long-term licensing agreement with Coty to create the fragrance. It allegedly will be launched in Spring 2012.
More Lady GaGa News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer