Will Ferrell as 'Inappropriate' as Michael Scott on 'The Office'
Will Ferrell is the latest star brought in to "The Office" before Steve Carell resigns for good at the end of April. These two actors had crossed path in the past when they starred in "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy".
Ferrell will play a branch manager who arrives from the home office and proves to be "just as inappropriate" as Michael Scott. The appearance is set for four-episode arc, three featuring him and Carell together and one featuring Ferrell and the rest of the Office staff only after Michael is out of the picture.
This creates a speculation that Ferrell's character plays a huge role in Michael's departure, either as the man who let Michael go or the man who will find a replacement for Michael. There's still no word whether Dunder Mifflin will get a new boss or whether one of the staff will receive a promotion.
"We found Steve Carell when he was nothing but a movie star and we turned him into a television star," says executive producer Paul Lieberstein. "We are proud to continue The Office's tradition of discovering famous talent, and we hope that once America gets a good look at Will, they'll see what we see: tremendous raw sexuality."
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard