The Good 'American Idol' Auditions From Milwaukee
"American Idol" admitted 53 contestants to Hollywood from Milwaukee. There were plenty of talents spotted by the judges from this city, including Scott Mcreery who loved his town so much and is a good role model for youth, according to his baseball coach. For 16-year-old, he got a really deep voice which forced him to sing twice for Steven Tyler's pleasure.
Another stand-out was 15-year-old Thia Megia who was actually a semi-finalist in "America's Got Talent". Jennifer Lopez thought her name is like a movie star's. Apparently her rendition of Adele's "Chasing Pavement" was likable too. Then there was Molly DeWolf Swenson who was not only a Harvard graduate and an intern at White House, but also a terrific singer.
But the biggest spotlight was given to Chris Medina who showed a strong singing skill with his perfect falsetto while singing The Script's "Break Even". Medina was the contestant who appeared in last week's promo having a fiancee who got into a car accident just before they set a wedding date.
On Thursday, "American Idol" would visit the Music City aka Nashville, Tennessee. Some previews from the auditions have been posted on FOX's YouTube account.
More American Idol News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding