Wiz Khalifa's New Album 'Rolling Papers' Set for March 29
After busting chart with his hit single "Black and Yellow", Wiz Khalifa is moving on to his next studio album. It's titled "Rolling Papers", and he announced on his Twitter that the record will make its way out across United States on March 29.
The rapper who was arrested on suspicion of drug possession last year and has a "weed" song with Snoop Dogg insisted the title is not merely inspired by his love for the "sticky green." He said in a Ustream session, "It's not just about the weed thing. It's bigger than that."
Khalifa continued, "My career really took off when I started smoking papers." The Atlantic Records artist additionally said, "I sort of got my 'rolling papers'... and I was able to leave and I was able to do my thing likens to 'saying goodbye to the paper'."
Beside busy with his own record, he also helps Snoop with his album "Doggumentary" and shot a straight-to-DVD movie "High School" with the rapper. They started to hook up in those projects after remixing "Black and Yellow" with other MCs like T-Pain and Three 6 Mafia's Juicy J.
" 'Black and Yellow' was the first one, and then I went ahead and put him on my record, so he had something on my album. Through those two songs, we decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift