Confirmed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem's Son Born Last Week
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are indeed new parents. Following report that the couple has welcomed their baby boy, their representative finally announced on January 26 that "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," adding "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Just a day before, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported the baby's birth but gave an incorrect date, saying the baby was born on January 25. However, a source confirms their scoop of Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles as the place where Penelope gave birth of her and Javier's first child.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem married in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in July 2010. The couple, who has maintained a low-profile relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before they announced Penelope's pregnancy in September. She was four-and-a-half months pregnant at that time.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo