Confirmed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem's Son Born Last Week
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are indeed new parents. Following report that the couple has welcomed their baby boy, their representative finally announced on January 26 that "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," adding "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Just a day before, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported the baby's birth but gave an incorrect date, saying the baby was born on January 25. However, a source confirms their scoop of Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles as the place where Penelope gave birth of her and Javier's first child.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem married in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in July 2010. The couple, who has maintained a low-profile relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before they announced Penelope's pregnancy in September. She was four-and-a-half months pregnant at that time.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen