Confirmed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem's Son Born Last Week
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are indeed new parents. Following report that the couple has welcomed their baby boy, their representative finally announced on January 26 that "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," adding "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Just a day before, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported the baby's birth but gave an incorrect date, saying the baby was born on January 25. However, a source confirms their scoop of Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles as the place where Penelope gave birth of her and Javier's first child.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem married in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in July 2010. The couple, who has maintained a low-profile relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before they announced Penelope's pregnancy in September. She was four-and-a-half months pregnant at that time.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed