Confirmed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem's Son Born Last Week
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are indeed new parents. Following report that the couple has welcomed their baby boy, their representative finally announced on January 26 that "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," adding "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Just a day before, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported the baby's birth but gave an incorrect date, saying the baby was born on January 25. However, a source confirms their scoop of Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles as the place where Penelope gave birth of her and Javier's first child.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem married in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in July 2010. The couple, who has maintained a low-profile relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before they announced Penelope's pregnancy in September. She was four-and-a-half months pregnant at that time.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'