Confirmed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem's Son Born Last Week
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are indeed new parents. Following report that the couple has welcomed their baby boy, their representative finally announced on January 26 that "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," adding "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Just a day before, Spanish newspaper El Pais reported the baby's birth but gave an incorrect date, saying the baby was born on January 25. However, a source confirms their scoop of Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles as the place where Penelope gave birth of her and Javier's first child.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem married in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in July 2010. The couple, who has maintained a low-profile relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before they announced Penelope's pregnancy in September. She was four-and-a-half months pregnant at that time.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences