Justin Bieber and the Osbournes Super Bowl Ad Has 'High Expectations'
It is unlikely pair but Justin Bieber has teamed up with Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne to promote Best Buy during Super Bowl coverage. The teen pop star has shot a 30-second commercial for the electronic store. Best Buy's senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotou, said Bieber and the Osbournes would "tell the Best Buy story."
"We're delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story," Panayiotou stated without giving further details. "We know people have high expectations for these ads, and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun."
According to the press release, the spot was created by agency CP+B and directed by Bryan Buckley. It was shot at Universal Studios earlier this month.
This would not be the only ad that Bieber will appear in. It was confirmed that Paramount Pictures has booked a slot to air a trailer of the singer's 3-D flick "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which hits theaters in the U.S. five days later.
Super Bowl, which is held February 6 this year, is like a fertile soil for advertisers. Kim Kardashian has shot a promo for Sketchers, former "The Biggest Loser" trainer Jillian Michaels will appear in a GoDaddy spot with race car driver Danica Patrick, and Faith Hill fronts a Teleflora spot.
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch