Justin Bieber and the Osbournes Super Bowl Ad Has 'High Expectations'
It is unlikely pair but Justin Bieber has teamed up with Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne to promote Best Buy during Super Bowl coverage. The teen pop star has shot a 30-second commercial for the electronic store. Best Buy's senior vice president of U.S. marketing, Drew Panayiotou, said Bieber and the Osbournes would "tell the Best Buy story."
"We're delighted to have Justin and Ozzy help us tell the Best Buy story," Panayiotou stated without giving further details. "We know people have high expectations for these ads, and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun."
According to the press release, the spot was created by agency CP+B and directed by Bryan Buckley. It was shot at Universal Studios earlier this month.
This would not be the only ad that Bieber will appear in. It was confirmed that Paramount Pictures has booked a slot to air a trailer of the singer's 3-D flick "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which hits theaters in the U.S. five days later.
Super Bowl, which is held February 6 this year, is like a fertile soil for advertisers. Kim Kardashian has shot a promo for Sketchers, former "The Biggest Loser" trainer Jillian Michaels will appear in a GoDaddy spot with race car driver Danica Patrick, and Faith Hill fronts a Teleflora spot.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal