Rep: Carrie Underwood Is NOT Pregnant
Carrie Underwood, once again, is the subject of a pregnancy rumor. And for the umpteenth time too, her representative has to deny the story. "She is not pregnant," the rep said to Gossip Cop.
Star Magazine was the first to spread the rumor, splashing its headline with "Carrie & Mike Great Expectations". According to the tabloid's source, the Grammy-winning singer was two-months along and she is due in August which is the perfect time to nurture the family. Mike Fisher would have completed the NFL finals while Underwood would have finished her trek.
Underwood is no stranger to this kind of rumor since she married Fisher in July last year. "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is," she said. "But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'