Rep: Carrie Underwood Is NOT Pregnant
Carrie Underwood, once again, is the subject of a pregnancy rumor. And for the umpteenth time too, her representative has to deny the story. "She is not pregnant," the rep said to Gossip Cop.
Star Magazine was the first to spread the rumor, splashing its headline with "Carrie & Mike Great Expectations". According to the tabloid's source, the Grammy-winning singer was two-months along and she is due in August which is the perfect time to nurture the family. Mike Fisher would have completed the NFL finals while Underwood would have finished her trek.
Underwood is no stranger to this kind of rumor since she married Fisher in July last year. "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is," she said. "But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera