Rep: Carrie Underwood Is NOT Pregnant
Carrie Underwood, once again, is the subject of a pregnancy rumor. And for the umpteenth time too, her representative has to deny the story. "She is not pregnant," the rep said to Gossip Cop.
Star Magazine was the first to spread the rumor, splashing its headline with "Carrie & Mike Great Expectations". According to the tabloid's source, the Grammy-winning singer was two-months along and she is due in August which is the perfect time to nurture the family. Mike Fisher would have completed the NFL finals while Underwood would have finished her trek.
Underwood is no stranger to this kind of rumor since she married Fisher in July last year. "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is," she said. "But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal