Rep: Carrie Underwood Is NOT Pregnant
Carrie Underwood, once again, is the subject of a pregnancy rumor. And for the umpteenth time too, her representative has to deny the story. "She is not pregnant," the rep said to Gossip Cop.
Star Magazine was the first to spread the rumor, splashing its headline with "Carrie & Mike Great Expectations". According to the tabloid's source, the Grammy-winning singer was two-months along and she is due in August which is the perfect time to nurture the family. Mike Fisher would have completed the NFL finals while Underwood would have finished her trek.
Underwood is no stranger to this kind of rumor since she married Fisher in July last year. "Everybody, like, is on this baby bandwagon, I don't know what the deal is," she said. "But I would really like to figure out what it's like to be married first, and I know he would too."
"Sometimes I know God laughs at your plans, and says, 'Nope'. But it's definitely not in ours any time soon. So, no babies."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'