Katy Perry Unleashes Artwork for Single 'E.T.'
Katy Perry has just unwrapped cover art of her next single "E.T." on her official website. A black-and-white picture, it features the 26-year-old singer sporting blunt bangs and applying a heavy cat eye make-up. She slightly tilts her head as she shoots side-glance to the camera.
"E.T." is taken from Katy's third studio album "Teenage Dream" which arrived summer last year. It's co-produced by Ammo and hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. "Stay tuned for a new music video and remixes coming soon," she said when unveiling the so-called sneak peek to the artwork.
The single will start to get its radio airplay next month, and the music video will be filmed soon with director Floria Sigismondi (Bjork, Christina Aguilera, Muse). One of the song's remixes, meanwhile, has additional verses from U.K. rising star Tinie Tempah.
Beside preparing promotional effort for "E.T.", Katy Perry is also gearing up to perform at the upcoming Grammy Awards on February 13. Nominated for three nods, she will join other performers such as Eminem, Cee-Lo, Lady GaGa, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Usher.
Grammy promo ad featuring Katy Perry:
More Katy Perry News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber