Katy Perry Unleashes Artwork for Single 'E.T.'
Katy Perry has just unwrapped cover art of her next single "E.T." on her official website. A black-and-white picture, it features the 26-year-old singer sporting blunt bangs and applying a heavy cat eye make-up. She slightly tilts her head as she shoots side-glance to the camera.
"E.T." is taken from Katy's third studio album "Teenage Dream" which arrived summer last year. It's co-produced by Ammo and hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. "Stay tuned for a new music video and remixes coming soon," she said when unveiling the so-called sneak peek to the artwork.
The single will start to get its radio airplay next month, and the music video will be filmed soon with director Floria Sigismondi (Bjork, Christina Aguilera, Muse). One of the song's remixes, meanwhile, has additional verses from U.K. rising star Tinie Tempah.
Beside preparing promotional effort for "E.T.", Katy Perry is also gearing up to perform at the upcoming Grammy Awards on February 13. Nominated for three nods, she will join other performers such as Eminem, Cee-Lo, Lady GaGa, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Usher.
Grammy promo ad featuring Katy Perry:
More Katy Perry News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy