Katy Perry Unleashes Artwork for Single 'E.T.'
Katy Perry has just unwrapped cover art of her next single "E.T." on her official website. A black-and-white picture, it features the 26-year-old singer sporting blunt bangs and applying a heavy cat eye make-up. She slightly tilts her head as she shoots side-glance to the camera.
"E.T." is taken from Katy's third studio album "Teenage Dream" which arrived summer last year. It's co-produced by Ammo and hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. "Stay tuned for a new music video and remixes coming soon," she said when unveiling the so-called sneak peek to the artwork.
The single will start to get its radio airplay next month, and the music video will be filmed soon with director Floria Sigismondi (Bjork, Christina Aguilera, Muse). One of the song's remixes, meanwhile, has additional verses from U.K. rising star Tinie Tempah.
Beside preparing promotional effort for "E.T.", Katy Perry is also gearing up to perform at the upcoming Grammy Awards on February 13. Nominated for three nods, she will join other performers such as Eminem, Cee-Lo, Lady GaGa, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Usher.
Grammy promo ad featuring Katy Perry:
More Katy Perry News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester