Padma Lakshmi's Baby Daddy Fighting for Custody
Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy wants to be more relevant in raising their child. Adam Dell, who is the brother of Dell Inc. founder, has filed papers in a Manhattan court in order to get more visitation rights to their 11 month old daughter, Krishna Thea Lakshmi.
Since the baby's birth, Padma was determined to keep Adam's identity as the father a secret. She let Adam to see his daughter 9 days a month and was not seeking a child support. The agreement would stay effective until February 20 when Krishna turns 1, TMZ reported, but a discussion to talk about what's next had recently fell apart.
Adam is now complaining that he was only allowed seven hours a week although sources told TMZ that Padma has never denied him a day of visitation. Adam is also still unhappy about Padma's choice of name for the baby. Rumor has it, the businessman launched into a 4-hour tirade over the name alone, two days after the baby was born.
Padma is yet to respond to the legal approach. Sources said the "Top Chef" host feels "bullied" by Adam whom she thinks wants a relationship with her apart from raising the baby together.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding