Padma Lakshmi's Baby Daddy Fighting for Custody
Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy wants to be more relevant in raising their child. Adam Dell, who is the brother of Dell Inc. founder, has filed papers in a Manhattan court in order to get more visitation rights to their 11 month old daughter, Krishna Thea Lakshmi.
Since the baby's birth, Padma was determined to keep Adam's identity as the father a secret. She let Adam to see his daughter 9 days a month and was not seeking a child support. The agreement would stay effective until February 20 when Krishna turns 1, TMZ reported, but a discussion to talk about what's next had recently fell apart.
Adam is now complaining that he was only allowed seven hours a week although sources told TMZ that Padma has never denied him a day of visitation. Adam is also still unhappy about Padma's choice of name for the baby. Rumor has it, the businessman launched into a 4-hour tirade over the name alone, two days after the baby was born.
Padma is yet to respond to the legal approach. Sources said the "Top Chef" host feels "bullied" by Adam whom she thinks wants a relationship with her apart from raising the baby together.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son