Padma Lakshmi's Baby Daddy Fighting for Custody
Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy wants to be more relevant in raising their child. Adam Dell, who is the brother of Dell Inc. founder, has filed papers in a Manhattan court in order to get more visitation rights to their 11 month old daughter, Krishna Thea Lakshmi.
Since the baby's birth, Padma was determined to keep Adam's identity as the father a secret. She let Adam to see his daughter 9 days a month and was not seeking a child support. The agreement would stay effective until February 20 when Krishna turns 1, TMZ reported, but a discussion to talk about what's next had recently fell apart.
Adam is now complaining that he was only allowed seven hours a week although sources told TMZ that Padma has never denied him a day of visitation. Adam is also still unhappy about Padma's choice of name for the baby. Rumor has it, the businessman launched into a 4-hour tirade over the name alone, two days after the baby was born.
Padma is yet to respond to the legal approach. Sources said the "Top Chef" host feels "bullied" by Adam whom she thinks wants a relationship with her apart from raising the baby together.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week