Mike Tyson Welcomes Eighth Child
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are not the only celebrities celebrating the birth of their baby on Tuesday, January 25. Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson welcomed their son on the same day as well at a Las Vegas hospital, a source says.
"Mike and Lakiha are very happy and everyone is doing great," the source additionally tells Radar Online. Lakiha reportedly entered the hospital on Monday in preparation of the birth and the couple has not decided on a name for the baby.
The baby boy was a second child for Mike and Lakiha who married on June 6, 2009. They have had two-year-old daughter together named Milan. For the former heavyweight world champion alone, the newborn baby is the eighth for he also has six children from previous relationships.
His daughter Exodus, however, died in May 2009 after accidentally tangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill. She was four years old.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free