Mike Tyson Welcomes Eighth Child
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are not the only celebrities celebrating the birth of their baby on Tuesday, January 25. Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson welcomed their son on the same day as well at a Las Vegas hospital, a source says.
"Mike and Lakiha are very happy and everyone is doing great," the source additionally tells Radar Online. Lakiha reportedly entered the hospital on Monday in preparation of the birth and the couple has not decided on a name for the baby.
The baby boy was a second child for Mike and Lakiha who married on June 6, 2009. They have had two-year-old daughter together named Milan. For the former heavyweight world champion alone, the newborn baby is the eighth for he also has six children from previous relationships.
His daughter Exodus, however, died in May 2009 after accidentally tangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill. She was four years old.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!