Mike Tyson Welcomes Eighth Child
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are not the only celebrities celebrating the birth of their baby on Tuesday, January 25. Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson welcomed their son on the same day as well at a Las Vegas hospital, a source says.
"Mike and Lakiha are very happy and everyone is doing great," the source additionally tells Radar Online. Lakiha reportedly entered the hospital on Monday in preparation of the birth and the couple has not decided on a name for the baby.
The baby boy was a second child for Mike and Lakiha who married on June 6, 2009. They have had two-year-old daughter together named Milan. For the former heavyweight world champion alone, the newborn baby is the eighth for he also has six children from previous relationships.
His daughter Exodus, however, died in May 2009 after accidentally tangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill. She was four years old.
More Mike Tyson News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci