Mike Tyson Welcomes Eighth Child
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are not the only celebrities celebrating the birth of their baby on Tuesday, January 25. Mike Tyson and wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson welcomed their son on the same day as well at a Las Vegas hospital, a source says.
"Mike and Lakiha are very happy and everyone is doing great," the source additionally tells Radar Online. Lakiha reportedly entered the hospital on Monday in preparation of the birth and the couple has not decided on a name for the baby.
The baby boy was a second child for Mike and Lakiha who married on June 6, 2009. They have had two-year-old daughter together named Milan. For the former heavyweight world champion alone, the newborn baby is the eighth for he also has six children from previous relationships.
His daughter Exodus, however, died in May 2009 after accidentally tangled in a cord, dangling from an exercise treadmill. She was four years old.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'