Heidi Montag Tries to Mend Doomed Career With New Song 'Heartbeat'
A year after releasing her debut album "Superficial" which unfortunately flopped in the market, Heidi Montag comes back in the hope of fixing the failure with a new song. The reality TV star of "The Hills" drops a track called "Heartbeat" which is filled with synthesized beat.
On the same day, her husband Spencer Pratt has a never-before-heard song hitting the web. According to TMZ, "Spence recorded it at an L.A. studio last year ... and he was so ashamed of the final product ... it never saw the light of day ... until now."
Boasting about spending $2 million for her first album, Heidi Montag was left embarrassed in 2010 when the record sold only 1,000 copies in the first week of release. A year prior to her music debut, Spencer Pratt recorded a theme song for reality TV series "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in which they were among the cast. But the song received lukewarm response as well.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'