Heidi Montag Tries to Mend Doomed Career With New Song 'Heartbeat'
A year after releasing her debut album "Superficial" which unfortunately flopped in the market, Heidi Montag comes back in the hope of fixing the failure with a new song. The reality TV star of "The Hills" drops a track called "Heartbeat" which is filled with synthesized beat.
On the same day, her husband Spencer Pratt has a never-before-heard song hitting the web. According to TMZ, "Spence recorded it at an L.A. studio last year ... and he was so ashamed of the final product ... it never saw the light of day ... until now."
Boasting about spending $2 million for her first album, Heidi Montag was left embarrassed in 2010 when the record sold only 1,000 copies in the first week of release. A year prior to her music debut, Spencer Pratt recorded a theme song for reality TV series "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in which they were among the cast. But the song received lukewarm response as well.
More Heidi Montag News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna