Heidi Montag Tries to Mend Doomed Career With New Song 'Heartbeat'
A year after releasing her debut album "Superficial" which unfortunately flopped in the market, Heidi Montag comes back in the hope of fixing the failure with a new song. The reality TV star of "The Hills" drops a track called "Heartbeat" which is filled with synthesized beat.
On the same day, her husband Spencer Pratt has a never-before-heard song hitting the web. According to TMZ, "Spence recorded it at an L.A. studio last year ... and he was so ashamed of the final product ... it never saw the light of day ... until now."
Boasting about spending $2 million for her first album, Heidi Montag was left embarrassed in 2010 when the record sold only 1,000 copies in the first week of release. A year prior to her music debut, Spencer Pratt recorded a theme song for reality TV series "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in which they were among the cast. But the song received lukewarm response as well.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale