Heidi Montag Tries to Mend Doomed Career With New Song 'Heartbeat'
A year after releasing her debut album "Superficial" which unfortunately flopped in the market, Heidi Montag comes back in the hope of fixing the failure with a new song. The reality TV star of "The Hills" drops a track called "Heartbeat" which is filled with synthesized beat.
On the same day, her husband Spencer Pratt has a never-before-heard song hitting the web. According to TMZ, "Spence recorded it at an L.A. studio last year ... and he was so ashamed of the final product ... it never saw the light of day ... until now."
Boasting about spending $2 million for her first album, Heidi Montag was left embarrassed in 2010 when the record sold only 1,000 copies in the first week of release. A year prior to her music debut, Spencer Pratt recorded a theme song for reality TV series "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in which they were among the cast. But the song received lukewarm response as well.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction