First Promotional Photos of Katy Perry on 'HIMYM'
Katy Perry consoles Neil Patrick Harris as seen in the first promotional photos of her guest-starring episode on "How I Met Your Mother". The singer is playing Zoey's naive cousin whom everyone just call Honey and who will get Barney to open up about his life.
In an interview with Zap2It, Perry said her character is "gullible and bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You know those girls who come to the big city, thinking they're going to meet an important director the first day? It's cute, but it's not a lot of material, just a quick cameo. When I do something else [as an actress], it will hopefully be for all the right reasons, but I think that's far in the future."
Perry described the experience, "I really like Neil Patrick Harris, and I'm obviously a fan of Jason Segel; he worked with my husband (Russell Brand) on 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Despicable Me'. Liking that cast was pretty much a given for me."
Katy Perry's episode which is allegedly called "Oh Honey" airs February 7 just in time for CBS to promote the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards (February 13). In the days after the prestigious music event, The Eye would also air Justin Bieber's return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on February 17.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna