First Promotional Photos of Katy Perry on 'HIMYM'
Katy Perry consoles Neil Patrick Harris as seen in the first promotional photos of her guest-starring episode on "How I Met Your Mother". The singer is playing Zoey's naive cousin whom everyone just call Honey and who will get Barney to open up about his life.
In an interview with Zap2It, Perry said her character is "gullible and bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You know those girls who come to the big city, thinking they're going to meet an important director the first day? It's cute, but it's not a lot of material, just a quick cameo. When I do something else [as an actress], it will hopefully be for all the right reasons, but I think that's far in the future."
Perry described the experience, "I really like Neil Patrick Harris, and I'm obviously a fan of Jason Segel; he worked with my husband (Russell Brand) on 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Despicable Me'. Liking that cast was pretty much a given for me."
Katy Perry's episode which is allegedly called "Oh Honey" airs February 7 just in time for CBS to promote the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards (February 13). In the days after the prestigious music event, The Eye would also air Justin Bieber's return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on February 17.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris