First Promotional Photos of Katy Perry on 'HIMYM'
Katy Perry consoles Neil Patrick Harris as seen in the first promotional photos of her guest-starring episode on "How I Met Your Mother". The singer is playing Zoey's naive cousin whom everyone just call Honey and who will get Barney to open up about his life.
In an interview with Zap2It, Perry said her character is "gullible and bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You know those girls who come to the big city, thinking they're going to meet an important director the first day? It's cute, but it's not a lot of material, just a quick cameo. When I do something else [as an actress], it will hopefully be for all the right reasons, but I think that's far in the future."
Perry described the experience, "I really like Neil Patrick Harris, and I'm obviously a fan of Jason Segel; he worked with my husband (Russell Brand) on 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Despicable Me'. Liking that cast was pretty much a given for me."
Katy Perry's episode which is allegedly called "Oh Honey" airs February 7 just in time for CBS to promote the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards (February 13). In the days after the prestigious music event, The Eye would also air Justin Bieber's return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on February 17.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday