First Promotional Photos of Katy Perry on 'HIMYM'
Katy Perry consoles Neil Patrick Harris as seen in the first promotional photos of her guest-starring episode on "How I Met Your Mother". The singer is playing Zoey's naive cousin whom everyone just call Honey and who will get Barney to open up about his life.
In an interview with Zap2It, Perry said her character is "gullible and bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You know those girls who come to the big city, thinking they're going to meet an important director the first day? It's cute, but it's not a lot of material, just a quick cameo. When I do something else [as an actress], it will hopefully be for all the right reasons, but I think that's far in the future."
Perry described the experience, "I really like Neil Patrick Harris, and I'm obviously a fan of Jason Segel; he worked with my husband (Russell Brand) on 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Despicable Me'. Liking that cast was pretty much a given for me."
Katy Perry's episode which is allegedly called "Oh Honey" airs February 7 just in time for CBS to promote the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards (February 13). In the days after the prestigious music event, The Eye would also air Justin Bieber's return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on February 17.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'