Eminem Spotted on Set of Dr. Dre's 'I Need a Doctor' Video Shoot
Dr. Dre recently filmed a music video for his new single "I Need a Doctor" in downtown Los Angeles. He is set to share screen with one of his featured guests Eminem - the Slim Shady was spotted on the filming location earlier this week.
The "Recovery" rapper arrived on the set in a black Cadillac Escalade, wearing black sagging jeans and black jacket on top of a casual white T-shirt. The Doc himself and his other collaborator Skylar Grey were not seen anywhere near the site.
"I Need a Doctor" comes from production hands of Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" mastermind Alex da Kid. The single is confirmed to appear in Dre's next studio album "Detox" which will arrive later this year. The single itself will be released for download on February 1.
"Detox" is a long-delayed album which will be Dre's first studio release since his 1999 effort "2001". There is a long gap between the two albums because he is a perfectionist. "[I'm] trying to put it out by the end of the fall," he once said. "Trying to give everybody what they've been waitin' for and make sure they're not disappointed; that's all I'm doing."
In a separate interview with MTV, fellow rapper 50 Cent couldn't agree more when it comes to Dr. Dre, saying that the powerhouse producer/MC's track record is enough to make the CD a highly-anticipated one. "I think everyone is [looking forward to it]," he said. "When you got a producer that has that kind of production track record, you even have to credit both Eminem's success and my success to Dr. Dre as a producer."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences