Eminem Spotted on Set of Dr. Dre's 'I Need a Doctor' Video Shoot
Dr. Dre recently filmed a music video for his new single "I Need a Doctor" in downtown Los Angeles. He is set to share screen with one of his featured guests Eminem - the Slim Shady was spotted on the filming location earlier this week.
The "Recovery" rapper arrived on the set in a black Cadillac Escalade, wearing black sagging jeans and black jacket on top of a casual white T-shirt. The Doc himself and his other collaborator Skylar Grey were not seen anywhere near the site.
"I Need a Doctor" comes from production hands of Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" mastermind Alex da Kid. The single is confirmed to appear in Dre's next studio album "Detox" which will arrive later this year. The single itself will be released for download on February 1.
"Detox" is a long-delayed album which will be Dre's first studio release since his 1999 effort "2001". There is a long gap between the two albums because he is a perfectionist. "[I'm] trying to put it out by the end of the fall," he once said. "Trying to give everybody what they've been waitin' for and make sure they're not disappointed; that's all I'm doing."
In a separate interview with MTV, fellow rapper 50 Cent couldn't agree more when it comes to Dr. Dre, saying that the powerhouse producer/MC's track record is enough to make the CD a highly-anticipated one. "I think everyone is [looking forward to it]," he said. "When you got a producer that has that kind of production track record, you even have to credit both Eminem's success and my success to Dr. Dre as a producer."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs