First Look at Panic At the Disco's 'Ballad of Mona Lisa' Music Video
Following the debut of their new single "The Ballad of Mona Lisa", Panic At the Disco film a music video for the song. A picture from the video shoot has just been unleashed, featuring a man lying on the floor while he is being taken care of by the others.
Promised to be premiered sometime soon, the music video was shot in Los Angeles with director Shane Drake serving behind the lens. Drake previously directed the group's music videos for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and "Nine In the Afternoon".
"Ballad of Mona Lisa" is the first single from Panic At the Disco's upcoming studio album "Vices & Virtues" which is due in the United States on March 29. Produced by Butch Walker (Weezer, Pink) and John Feldmann (Neon Trees, The Used), the album marks the band's first new release in three years, as well as their debut outing as a duo comprised of singer/multi-instrumentalist Brendon Urie and drummer Spencer Smith. "It's been a long time coming, but we're really excited about the songs," Urie told Alternative Press.
They will release "Ballad of Mona Lisa" for digital download on February 1, the same day they will debut their new music in a special live performance at New York City's Bowery Ballroom. Additionally, they will play two European dates at London's Bush Hall, followed by a performance on February 10 at Visions Party/FZW in Dortmund, Germany.
More Panic At the Disco News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos