'Transformers 3' Villain Shockwave Revealed in Toy Pictures
DreamWorks SKG has not released any official picture of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" characters, but a sneak peek to villainous Shockwave has been obtained through the toy. Photos of the toy have hit the web and show the Decepticon both before and after he transforms into a vehicle.
When he is in robot mode, Shockwave which is dominated with purple and silver sports an arm cannon and an arm blade. Meanwhile, his alt mode is a Cybertronian tank rather than a Cybertronian gun, his alternate mode when he was first introduced to public.
Shockwave has been confirmed as the main villain in the third "Transformers" film although Megatron will still appear in it. The film will see Autobots and Decepticons involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Witwicky, while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his new love interest, Carly. Michael Bay once again tackles the helming duty for the action sci-fi movie installment, which will hit theaters across the nation on July 1.
Pictures of Shockwave toy:
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress