'Transformers 3' Villain Shockwave Revealed in Toy Pictures
DreamWorks SKG has not released any official picture of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" characters, but a sneak peek to villainous Shockwave has been obtained through the toy. Photos of the toy have hit the web and show the Decepticon both before and after he transforms into a vehicle.
When he is in robot mode, Shockwave which is dominated with purple and silver sports an arm cannon and an arm blade. Meanwhile, his alt mode is a Cybertronian tank rather than a Cybertronian gun, his alternate mode when he was first introduced to public.
Shockwave has been confirmed as the main villain in the third "Transformers" film although Megatron will still appear in it. The film will see Autobots and Decepticons involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Witwicky, while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his new love interest, Carly. Michael Bay once again tackles the helming duty for the action sci-fi movie installment, which will hit theaters across the nation on July 1.
Pictures of Shockwave toy:
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash