Jewel Reveals She Is Expecting a Boy
Jewel Kilcher has given an update about her pregnancy. She and her husband Ty Murray have revealed that they are going to have a baby boy. "We would have been happy either way, of course, but we are so excited to be having a little boy," she said on January 24, a few weeks after announcing her pregnancy.
While the singer claimed it does not really matter if it's a boy or a girl, it seems that the rodeo star is more ecstatic to welcome a son. "I have to admit, I was doing a little dance on our way out of the doctor's office when we found out," he stated.
Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray tied the knot on August 7, 2008 in the Bahamas. The couple reportedly had been trying for a baby since 2009 and announced the pregnancy earlier this January. The 36-year-old blonde said at that time, "It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?