Jewel Reveals She Is Expecting a Boy
Jewel Kilcher has given an update about her pregnancy. She and her husband Ty Murray have revealed that they are going to have a baby boy. "We would have been happy either way, of course, but we are so excited to be having a little boy," she said on January 24, a few weeks after announcing her pregnancy.
While the singer claimed it does not really matter if it's a boy or a girl, it seems that the rodeo star is more ecstatic to welcome a son. "I have to admit, I was doing a little dance on our way out of the doctor's office when we found out," he stated.
Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray tied the knot on August 7, 2008 in the Bahamas. The couple reportedly had been trying for a baby since 2009 and announced the pregnancy earlier this January. The 36-year-old blonde said at that time, "It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch