Jewel Reveals She Is Expecting a Boy
Jewel Kilcher has given an update about her pregnancy. She and her husband Ty Murray have revealed that they are going to have a baby boy. "We would have been happy either way, of course, but we are so excited to be having a little boy," she said on January 24, a few weeks after announcing her pregnancy.
While the singer claimed it does not really matter if it's a boy or a girl, it seems that the rodeo star is more ecstatic to welcome a son. "I have to admit, I was doing a little dance on our way out of the doctor's office when we found out," he stated.
Jewel Kilcher and Ty Murray tied the knot on August 7, 2008 in the Bahamas. The couple reportedly had been trying for a baby since 2009 and announced the pregnancy earlier this January. The 36-year-old blonde said at that time, "It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.'... I'm trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video