'Gossip Girl' 4.13 Preview: Blair Vs. Dan
In the next "Gossip Girl", Blair is ecstatic to land an internship at W Magazine, but the thrill quickly fades when she finds out that Dan has secured one of the coveted positions as well. They reached at each other's throat, literally.
Chuck may have finally met his match with Russell Thorpe (guest star Michael Boatman) - and his daughter Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) - back on the Upper East Side. Nate receives alarming news about his father's business prospects.
"Damien Darko" airs January 31 on The CW.
"We always say that Dan and Blair are probably the most academic of the characters," executive producer Josh Safran told E! Online. "So they probably have more in common than people would expect; Chuck and Blair are sort of scheming. They're devious. And the sex and all that stuff comes out of that."
"And Dan and Serena have a sweet, kind, good, supportive and nurturing relationship. So I think Dan brings out in Blair a side of her that maybe Chuck doesn't. And Blair might bring out a side of Dan that Serena didn't."
Fellow producer Stephanie Savage added, "When you're writing two characters that don't like each other, that's always definitely more fun than writing two characters that do like each other."
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game