'Gossip Girl' 4.13 Preview: Blair Vs. Dan
In the next "Gossip Girl", Blair is ecstatic to land an internship at W Magazine, but the thrill quickly fades when she finds out that Dan has secured one of the coveted positions as well. They reached at each other's throat, literally.
Chuck may have finally met his match with Russell Thorpe (guest star Michael Boatman) - and his daughter Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) - back on the Upper East Side. Nate receives alarming news about his father's business prospects.
"Damien Darko" airs January 31 on The CW.
"We always say that Dan and Blair are probably the most academic of the characters," executive producer Josh Safran told E! Online. "So they probably have more in common than people would expect; Chuck and Blair are sort of scheming. They're devious. And the sex and all that stuff comes out of that."
"And Dan and Serena have a sweet, kind, good, supportive and nurturing relationship. So I think Dan brings out in Blair a side of her that maybe Chuck doesn't. And Blair might bring out a side of Dan that Serena didn't."
Fellow producer Stephanie Savage added, "When you're writing two characters that don't like each other, that's always definitely more fun than writing two characters that do like each other."
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna