'Gossip Girl' 4.13 Preview: Blair Vs. Dan
In the next "Gossip Girl", Blair is ecstatic to land an internship at W Magazine, but the thrill quickly fades when she finds out that Dan has secured one of the coveted positions as well. They reached at each other's throat, literally.
Chuck may have finally met his match with Russell Thorpe (guest star Michael Boatman) - and his daughter Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) - back on the Upper East Side. Nate receives alarming news about his father's business prospects.
"Damien Darko" airs January 31 on The CW.
"We always say that Dan and Blair are probably the most academic of the characters," executive producer Josh Safran told E! Online. "So they probably have more in common than people would expect; Chuck and Blair are sort of scheming. They're devious. And the sex and all that stuff comes out of that."
"And Dan and Serena have a sweet, kind, good, supportive and nurturing relationship. So I think Dan brings out in Blair a side of her that maybe Chuck doesn't. And Blair might bring out a side of Dan that Serena didn't."
Fellow producer Stephanie Savage added, "When you're writing two characters that don't like each other, that's always definitely more fun than writing two characters that do like each other."
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball