Report of Two Matrix Films Is NOT True
There won't be more "Matrix" films, at least not in the foreseeable future. Just last weekend, Ain't It Cool News (AICN) reported Keanu Reeves spoke at London International School of Performing Arts that two follow-ups of the trilogy had been prepared, but it turned out to be a hoax.
The Senior Administrator for the university has informed Screen Rant that the actor made no appearance there. Later, Reeve's rep and Warner Bros. confirm that the story is entirely fabricated.
At that time, AICN's source reported that Wachowskis had finished script for "Matrix 4" and "Matrix 5" and Reeves would return as Neo. Additionally, it was said Wachowskis had consulted with James Cameron about shooting them in 3-D. Further talks about "Matrix" sequel were said to resume after Wachowskis finish working on "Cloud Atlas".
Also included in the article were rumors that Reeves was working on a 6-month workout regiment, training for a 3D Rated-R Samurai action film and he has committed to "Bill and Ted 3". Moreover, Reeves reportedly said that Wachowskis sold the rights to the most expensive script in history ($5 million) to Warner Bros. for a future-based version of Robin Hood that will star Will Smith.
Reeves' rep has then clarified that the only true part of the story is about the future "Robin Hood" script, but it was not sold for as much as $5 million.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms