Report of Two Matrix Films Is NOT True
There won't be more "Matrix" films, at least not in the foreseeable future. Just last weekend, Ain't It Cool News (AICN) reported Keanu Reeves spoke at London International School of Performing Arts that two follow-ups of the trilogy had been prepared, but it turned out to be a hoax.
The Senior Administrator for the university has informed Screen Rant that the actor made no appearance there. Later, Reeve's rep and Warner Bros. confirm that the story is entirely fabricated.
At that time, AICN's source reported that Wachowskis had finished script for "Matrix 4" and "Matrix 5" and Reeves would return as Neo. Additionally, it was said Wachowskis had consulted with James Cameron about shooting them in 3-D. Further talks about "Matrix" sequel were said to resume after Wachowskis finish working on "Cloud Atlas".
Also included in the article were rumors that Reeves was working on a 6-month workout regiment, training for a 3D Rated-R Samurai action film and he has committed to "Bill and Ted 3". Moreover, Reeves reportedly said that Wachowskis sold the rights to the most expensive script in history ($5 million) to Warner Bros. for a future-based version of Robin Hood that will star Will Smith.
Reeves' rep has then clarified that the only true part of the story is about the future "Robin Hood" script, but it was not sold for as much as $5 million.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof