Report of Two Matrix Films Is NOT True
There won't be more "Matrix" films, at least not in the foreseeable future. Just last weekend, Ain't It Cool News (AICN) reported Keanu Reeves spoke at London International School of Performing Arts that two follow-ups of the trilogy had been prepared, but it turned out to be a hoax.
The Senior Administrator for the university has informed Screen Rant that the actor made no appearance there. Later, Reeve's rep and Warner Bros. confirm that the story is entirely fabricated.
At that time, AICN's source reported that Wachowskis had finished script for "Matrix 4" and "Matrix 5" and Reeves would return as Neo. Additionally, it was said Wachowskis had consulted with James Cameron about shooting them in 3-D. Further talks about "Matrix" sequel were said to resume after Wachowskis finish working on "Cloud Atlas".
Also included in the article were rumors that Reeves was working on a 6-month workout regiment, training for a 3D Rated-R Samurai action film and he has committed to "Bill and Ted 3". Moreover, Reeves reportedly said that Wachowskis sold the rights to the most expensive script in history ($5 million) to Warner Bros. for a future-based version of Robin Hood that will star Will Smith.
Reeves' rep has then clarified that the only true part of the story is about the future "Robin Hood" script, but it was not sold for as much as $5 million.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?