Lady GaGa Allegedly Plans to Get Engaged
Lady GaGa may announce her engagement soon. Words are, the "Poker Face" hitmaker who has been reported reuniting with ex-boyfriend Luc Carl in 2010 is ready to take their relationship to the next level after they moved in to her $25,000-a-month Bel Air mansion in Los Angeles.
According to Daily Star, the couple who first dated four years ago, before she shot to fame with her first album in 2008, is taking things more seriously this time. Friends of the 24-year-old singer and the 29-year-old bartender believe the lovebirds could announce their engagement just before the release of her next single "Born This Way" on February 13.
However, they won't get in rush to tie the knot. "She and Luc are in no rush to name a wedding date," a source close to GaGa reveals. "She doesn't even have a proper ring because he couldn't afford one."
Lady GaGa allegedly rekindled her romance with Luc Carl last year despite rumors that "he would publicly put her down and even cheated on her at least once with a girl who was a regular at St Jerome's" during their previous relationship. "She has always had a thing for Luc way beyond anything she's had with any other man," Angela Ciemny, the wife of GaGa's ex-manager David Ciemny and still one of her closest friends, says.
The twosome reportedly spent Christmas and New Year with his parents at a house where he grew up in Springfield, Nebraska. A pal of GaGa says, "She could have paid for Luc and his family to stay in a five-star hotel at Christmas but thought it was way more romantic to stay with him in the bedroom he had as a little boy. He's the only man she's truly loved."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia