James Blunt Splits From Spanish Model Sabine Vidal
James Blunt is riding solo again after splitting from his longtime girlfriend, model Sabine Vidal. The couple moved in together in his villa in Ibiza after dating for two years and reportedly were about to get engaged.
Blunt is no longer in Ibiza and has taken residency in London, Daily Mail reported. "After a period of being off and then on again, Sabine and James have decided to part. They are trying to remain friends because she lives in Ibiza," a source was quoted as saying.
Blunt was spotted in companion of Miss France Laurie Thilleman at the NRJ Awards in Cannes on Saturday, January 22. The "You're Beautiful" singer looked short next to the towering beauty queen who took the pleasure of posing with him on the red carpet.
Blunt once dated Camilla Bowler for two years before he was linked to a string of other women including Jessica Sutta of The Pussycat Dolls, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, model Petra Nemcova and TV host Tania Zaetta. Bowler reportedly was the inspiration behind his hit single "You're Beautiful".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce