James Blunt Splits From Spanish Model Sabine Vidal
James Blunt is riding solo again after splitting from his longtime girlfriend, model Sabine Vidal. The couple moved in together in his villa in Ibiza after dating for two years and reportedly were about to get engaged.
Blunt is no longer in Ibiza and has taken residency in London, Daily Mail reported. "After a period of being off and then on again, Sabine and James have decided to part. They are trying to remain friends because she lives in Ibiza," a source was quoted as saying.
Blunt was spotted in companion of Miss France Laurie Thilleman at the NRJ Awards in Cannes on Saturday, January 22. The "You're Beautiful" singer looked short next to the towering beauty queen who took the pleasure of posing with him on the red carpet.
Blunt once dated Camilla Bowler for two years before he was linked to a string of other women including Jessica Sutta of The Pussycat Dolls, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, model Petra Nemcova and TV host Tania Zaetta. Bowler reportedly was the inspiration behind his hit single "You're Beautiful".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show