James Blunt Splits From Spanish Model Sabine Vidal
James Blunt is riding solo again after splitting from his longtime girlfriend, model Sabine Vidal. The couple moved in together in his villa in Ibiza after dating for two years and reportedly were about to get engaged.
Blunt is no longer in Ibiza and has taken residency in London, Daily Mail reported. "After a period of being off and then on again, Sabine and James have decided to part. They are trying to remain friends because she lives in Ibiza," a source was quoted as saying.
Blunt was spotted in companion of Miss France Laurie Thilleman at the NRJ Awards in Cannes on Saturday, January 22. The "You're Beautiful" singer looked short next to the towering beauty queen who took the pleasure of posing with him on the red carpet.
Blunt once dated Camilla Bowler for two years before he was linked to a string of other women including Jessica Sutta of The Pussycat Dolls, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, model Petra Nemcova and TV host Tania Zaetta. Bowler reportedly was the inspiration behind his hit single "You're Beautiful".
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video