Willow Smith Previews New Single '21st Century Girl' & Films Music Video
After impressing music fans with her debut single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith is now gearing up to release her next single. Titled "21st Century Girl", the song is teased in a short audio and expected to make the cut to her upcoming first studio album. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said.
The single is likely to make its way out sometime soon. In support of the forthcoming track, a music video is currently being prepared. The 10-year-old Roc Nation artist filmed it in a location in California on Saturday, January 22. Willow's hair was braided, and she wore bright-colored outfits for the shooting.
The little girl was joined by her celebrity parents; Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as her child-actor brother Jaden Smith. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan was on hand for a cameo as well.
More Willow Smith News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics