Willow Smith Previews New Single '21st Century Girl' & Films Music Video
After impressing music fans with her debut single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith is now gearing up to release her next single. Titled "21st Century Girl", the song is teased in a short audio and expected to make the cut to her upcoming first studio album. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said.
The single is likely to make its way out sometime soon. In support of the forthcoming track, a music video is currently being prepared. The 10-year-old Roc Nation artist filmed it in a location in California on Saturday, January 22. Willow's hair was braided, and she wore bright-colored outfits for the shooting.
The little girl was joined by her celebrity parents; Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as her child-actor brother Jaden Smith. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan was on hand for a cameo as well.
More Willow Smith News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2