Willow Smith Previews New Single '21st Century Girl' & Films Music Video
After impressing music fans with her debut single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith is now gearing up to release her next single. Titled "21st Century Girl", the song is teased in a short audio and expected to make the cut to her upcoming first studio album. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said.
The single is likely to make its way out sometime soon. In support of the forthcoming track, a music video is currently being prepared. The 10-year-old Roc Nation artist filmed it in a location in California on Saturday, January 22. Willow's hair was braided, and she wore bright-colored outfits for the shooting.
The little girl was joined by her celebrity parents; Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as her child-actor brother Jaden Smith. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan was on hand for a cameo as well.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3