Willow Smith Previews New Single '21st Century Girl' & Films Music Video
After impressing music fans with her debut single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith is now gearing up to release her next single. Titled "21st Century Girl", the song is teased in a short audio and expected to make the cut to her upcoming first studio album. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said.
The single is likely to make its way out sometime soon. In support of the forthcoming track, a music video is currently being prepared. The 10-year-old Roc Nation artist filmed it in a location in California on Saturday, January 22. Willow's hair was braided, and she wore bright-colored outfits for the shooting.
The little girl was joined by her celebrity parents; Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as her child-actor brother Jaden Smith. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan was on hand for a cameo as well.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'