Willow Smith Previews New Single '21st Century Girl' & Films Music Video
After impressing music fans with her debut single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith is now gearing up to release her next single. Titled "21st Century Girl", the song is teased in a short audio and expected to make the cut to her upcoming first studio album. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance," she said.
The single is likely to make its way out sometime soon. In support of the forthcoming track, a music video is currently being prepared. The 10-year-old Roc Nation artist filmed it in a location in California on Saturday, January 22. Willow's hair was braided, and she wore bright-colored outfits for the shooting.
The little girl was joined by her celebrity parents; Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, as well as her child-actor brother Jaden Smith. Rumor has it, Jaden's "The Karate Kid" co-star Jackie Chan was on hand for a cameo as well.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars