Pictures of Orlando Bloom Enjoying Day Out With Baby Flynn Emerge
Orlando Bloom enjoyed a warm, sunny day in the park with his baby boy Flynn on Sunday, January 23. The father/son duo took a stroll at the Will Rogers State Park in Pacific Palisades, CA, wearing similar gray outfit. This is the first time they are pictured having a day out together.
Looking happier than ever, Orlando is seen smiling broadly to the paparazzi and holding the tot close to his chest. At one point, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star kisses him lovingly. Instead of joined by his wife Miranda Kerr, the actor went out with his mother-in-law Therese Kerr.
Orlando Bloom secretly tied the knot with Miranda Kerr in July last year after seeing her since 2007. They welcomed the arrival of Flynn earlier this month and showed him off to the world for the very first time via a picture of Miranda breastfeeding the baby.
"I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him," she said. "We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce