Pictures of Orlando Bloom Enjoying Day Out With Baby Flynn Emerge
Orlando Bloom enjoyed a warm, sunny day in the park with his baby boy Flynn on Sunday, January 23. The father/son duo took a stroll at the Will Rogers State Park in Pacific Palisades, CA, wearing similar gray outfit. This is the first time they are pictured having a day out together.
Looking happier than ever, Orlando is seen smiling broadly to the paparazzi and holding the tot close to his chest. At one point, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star kisses him lovingly. Instead of joined by his wife Miranda Kerr, the actor went out with his mother-in-law Therese Kerr.
Orlando Bloom secretly tied the knot with Miranda Kerr in July last year after seeing her since 2007. They welcomed the arrival of Flynn earlier this month and showed him off to the world for the very first time via a picture of Miranda breastfeeding the baby.
"I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him," she said. "We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby