James McAvoy and Emily Blunt Premiere 'Gnomeo and Juliet' in Los Angeles
Sunday, January 23 was a busy day for "Gnomeo and Juliet" cast who were in duty to attend the world premiere in Los Angeles. James McAvoy and Emily Blunt, who provided voice for the characters, were among them who showed up at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California.
While they hit the blue carpet solo, Elton John who produces the animation came with husband David Furnish who is also among the board of producers along with Baker Bloodworth and Steve Hamilton Shaw. The British musician additionally has his songs featured in the film.
Other voice cast members attending the special screening were Patrick Stewart and Ashley Jensen. Rocker Ozzy Osbourne who voices a character named Fawn was not seen among the crowd, but his wife Sharon and son Jack were present on behalf of the Black Sabbath star.
Coming as guest, magician David Copperfield tagged along a brunette to the special screening. Gavin Rossdale took his sons Kingston Rossdale and Zuma Rossdale, while Rachel G. Fox and Bella Thorne were among teen stars who made appearances at the event.
"Gnomeo and Juliet" is loosely adapted from the Shakespeare's tale "Romeo and Juliet". It follows the title characters, garden gnomes, who have as many obstacles to overcome as their quasi namesakes when they are caught up in a feud between neighbors. Two new clips from this Kelly Asbury-directed animation have been made available for sneak peek ahead of the February 11 release in the U.S.
'Gnomeo and Juliet' clip 'Lawn Mover Race':
'Gnomeo and Juliet' clip 'Rooftop Gnomes':
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks