Kim Kardashian Wants Baby Like Basketball Ace Kris Humphries
Kim Kardashian is feeling broody these days especially after finding the perfect image of how her son should look like. The socialite posted a childhood picture of NJ Nets basketball player Kris Humphries on Twitter and accompanied it with the message, "I want my son to look like this."
Kim has only been seeing Kris for several weeks and he has been seen as her companion while in New York. Kim who is five years older than Kris was filming her new reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" in the Big Apple and they went out for dates when the cameras were off.
On Sunday, January 23 night, Kim supported Kris from the courtside when his team battled Dallas Maverick. Nets lost to Maverick 87-86.
Despite the loss, Kim gained a friendship during the game. She met fellow reality star Snooki and chatted a while before tweeting later, "Love u snookaroo! Hang out in Jerz soon! RT @Sn00ki: @JonathanCheban @KimKardashian So nice to see you guys tonight! Love you b****es! Xoxo." Kim was indeed there with Jonathan Cheban whose reality show "The Spin Crowd" is produced under Kim's PH.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods