SXSW's Winner 'Brotherhood' Welcomes First Trailer
The first trailer for "Brotherhood" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Yahoo! Movies. Opened with fun party scenes, it continues with tense footage as Sigma Zeta Chi fraternity is about to welcome new members and challenges them to rob a convenience store as the final step of their initiation.
College freshman Adam Buckley finds himself dealing with the fact that a fellow-pledge just got shot while doing it. Frank, the senior fraternity brother in charge of the night's events, is able to get the injured pledge out of the store alive, but the fraternity's troubles are just beginning.
Thinking they can get out of the situation without taking the pledge to a hospital, Frank decides the group will handle things themselves. But when every move is met with disaster, Adam must find it within himself to go against Frank and his new brothers in order to save his friend's life.
"Brotherhood" is directed by Will Canon who also pens the script along with Douglas Simon. The drama thriller won an Audience Award at 2010 SXSW Film Festival and is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 18. Trevor Morgan, Jon Foster and Lou Taylor Pucci are among the cast.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance