Behind the Scene of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Music Video
Before the full-length version hits, Avril Lavigne reveals to her fans what happened behind the scene of "What the Hell" music video shooting. From the BTS, we find out that the 3D music video is the longest that the singer has ever filmed (3 days) and that her mother Judith-Rosanne would make a cameo.
"The music video for 'What the Hell': It's kind of a guy chasing me around, and I hop into a random cab, and he's chasing me," Avril told MTV earlier about the plot. "And I go through a clothing store and he chases me, but at the end of the video, it's really just me having a bunch of fun with him, and he's my boyfriend, so I like him in the end."
In another interview with ET Canada, she talked about the concept of using 3-D. "Very exciting!" she gushed. "It looks really cool. My favorite setup is the stage with the band - when you're watching it, you feel like you're in the crowd and you can see everyone rocking out. So that part's cool."
The video is set to be released this Sunday, January 23 during the commercial break of ABC Family's "Mean Girls 2". However, viewers in U.K. would get to watch it seven hours earlier at channel 4Musik.
"What the Hell" is the first single from Avril's new album "Goodbye Lullaby", which is released in the U.S. on March 8. She would begin a world tour in May to support the effort.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'