Behind the Scene of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Music Video
Before the full-length version hits, Avril Lavigne reveals to her fans what happened behind the scene of "What the Hell" music video shooting. From the BTS, we find out that the 3D music video is the longest that the singer has ever filmed (3 days) and that her mother Judith-Rosanne would make a cameo.
"The music video for 'What the Hell': It's kind of a guy chasing me around, and I hop into a random cab, and he's chasing me," Avril told MTV earlier about the plot. "And I go through a clothing store and he chases me, but at the end of the video, it's really just me having a bunch of fun with him, and he's my boyfriend, so I like him in the end."
In another interview with ET Canada, she talked about the concept of using 3-D. "Very exciting!" she gushed. "It looks really cool. My favorite setup is the stage with the band - when you're watching it, you feel like you're in the crowd and you can see everyone rocking out. So that part's cool."
The video is set to be released this Sunday, January 23 during the commercial break of ABC Family's "Mean Girls 2". However, viewers in U.K. would get to watch it seven hours earlier at channel 4Musik.
"What the Hell" is the first single from Avril's new album "Goodbye Lullaby", which is released in the U.S. on March 8. She would begin a world tour in May to support the effort.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby