Justin Bieber Stands on Two Sides in New 'Never Say Never' Poster
Less than a month before the release of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", Paramount Pictures has dropped the final poster for the movie. It features the Canadian pop star standing on the street which has two very opposite sides.
One is in black and white and shows houses at a neighborhood, while the other side is colorful and features skyscrapers. The one-sheet debuted via Yahoo! Movies additionally has a positive message which might have also led Justin Bieber to shoot to his stardom, which is "Find out what's possible if you never give up".
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The movie is made in 3-D and directed by "Step Up 3-D" helmer Jon Chu. It will arrive in the U.S. on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease