Justin Bieber Stands on Two Sides in New 'Never Say Never' Poster
Less than a month before the release of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", Paramount Pictures has dropped the final poster for the movie. It features the Canadian pop star standing on the street which has two very opposite sides.
One is in black and white and shows houses at a neighborhood, while the other side is colorful and features skyscrapers. The one-sheet debuted via Yahoo! Movies additionally has a positive message which might have also led Justin Bieber to shoot to his stardom, which is "Find out what's possible if you never give up".
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The movie is made in 3-D and directed by "Step Up 3-D" helmer Jon Chu. It will arrive in the U.S. on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story