Justin Bieber Stands on Two Sides in New 'Never Say Never' Poster
Less than a month before the release of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", Paramount Pictures has dropped the final poster for the movie. It features the Canadian pop star standing on the street which has two very opposite sides.
One is in black and white and shows houses at a neighborhood, while the other side is colorful and features skyscrapers. The one-sheet debuted via Yahoo! Movies additionally has a positive message which might have also led Justin Bieber to shoot to his stardom, which is "Find out what's possible if you never give up".
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The movie is made in 3-D and directed by "Step Up 3-D" helmer Jon Chu. It will arrive in the U.S. on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper