Justin Bieber Stands on Two Sides in New 'Never Say Never' Poster
Less than a month before the release of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", Paramount Pictures has dropped the final poster for the movie. It features the Canadian pop star standing on the street which has two very opposite sides.
One is in black and white and shows houses at a neighborhood, while the other side is colorful and features skyscrapers. The one-sheet debuted via Yahoo! Movies additionally has a positive message which might have also led Justin Bieber to shoot to his stardom, which is "Find out what's possible if you never give up".
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The movie is made in 3-D and directed by "Step Up 3-D" helmer Jon Chu. It will arrive in the U.S. on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show