Justin Bieber Stands on Two Sides in New 'Never Say Never' Poster
Less than a month before the release of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", Paramount Pictures has dropped the final poster for the movie. It features the Canadian pop star standing on the street which has two very opposite sides.
One is in black and white and shows houses at a neighborhood, while the other side is colorful and features skyscrapers. The one-sheet debuted via Yahoo! Movies additionally has a positive message which might have also led Justin Bieber to shoot to his stardom, which is "Find out what's possible if you never give up".
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The movie is made in 3-D and directed by "Step Up 3-D" helmer Jon Chu. It will arrive in the U.S. on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'