Adam Lambert's New Album May Drop in Fall
Adam Lambert is aiming for a second album release in fall with the first single in late summer. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 revealed that he is in early stages of the album's work, taking his time to map out so that he won't suffer from sophomore slump.
"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualized right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he told MTV in Los Angeles recently. "So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."
Regarding the concept that he visualized, Lambert is thinking of the same tone to his debut album "For Your Entertainment", although there would be a twist. "I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."
More Adam Lambert News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory