Adam Lambert's New Album May Drop in Fall
Adam Lambert is aiming for a second album release in fall with the first single in late summer. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 revealed that he is in early stages of the album's work, taking his time to map out so that he won't suffer from sophomore slump.
"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualized right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he told MTV in Los Angeles recently. "So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."
Regarding the concept that he visualized, Lambert is thinking of the same tone to his debut album "For Your Entertainment", although there would be a twist. "I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage