Adam Lambert's New Album May Drop in Fall
Adam Lambert is aiming for a second album release in fall with the first single in late summer. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 revealed that he is in early stages of the album's work, taking his time to map out so that he won't suffer from sophomore slump.
"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualized right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he told MTV in Los Angeles recently. "So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."
Regarding the concept that he visualized, Lambert is thinking of the same tone to his debut album "For Your Entertainment", although there would be a twist. "I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush