Adam Lambert's New Album May Drop in Fall
Adam Lambert is aiming for a second album release in fall with the first single in late summer. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8 revealed that he is in early stages of the album's work, taking his time to map out so that he won't suffer from sophomore slump.
"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualized right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he told MTV in Los Angeles recently. "So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."
Regarding the concept that he visualized, Lambert is thinking of the same tone to his debut album "For Your Entertainment", although there would be a twist. "I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal