Drake to Join Al Pacino in 'Arbitrage'
Drake is close to star opposite high-profile actors in "Arbitrage". He is reportedly in talks to join Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon as the cast member of the indie movie, which is written and will be directed by Nicholas Jarecki. TheWrap, however, does not mention his role.
The film centers its story on "a hedge fund magnate who is in over his head and desperate to complete the sale of his shady trading empire to a major bank before his fraud is revealed. However, an unexpected, bloody error forces him to turn to the most unlikely corner for help in protecting him from rivals who want to bring him down."
Sarandon and Green will play the character's wife and art dealer mistress respectively. The financial thriller is scheduled to kick off principal photography this March in New York with Johnny Lin, Michael Ohoven, Kevin Turen and Robert Salerno producing.
"Arbitrage" will be the second big screen appearance for Drake. He previously landed a small role in "Charlie Bartlett". The 24-year-old Canadian hip hop artist also starred in TV series "Degrassi: The Next Generation ".
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'