Drake to Join Al Pacino in 'Arbitrage'
Drake is close to star opposite high-profile actors in "Arbitrage". He is reportedly in talks to join Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon as the cast member of the indie movie, which is written and will be directed by Nicholas Jarecki. TheWrap, however, does not mention his role.
The film centers its story on "a hedge fund magnate who is in over his head and desperate to complete the sale of his shady trading empire to a major bank before his fraud is revealed. However, an unexpected, bloody error forces him to turn to the most unlikely corner for help in protecting him from rivals who want to bring him down."
Sarandon and Green will play the character's wife and art dealer mistress respectively. The financial thriller is scheduled to kick off principal photography this March in New York with Johnny Lin, Michael Ohoven, Kevin Turen and Robert Salerno producing.
"Arbitrage" will be the second big screen appearance for Drake. He previously landed a small role in "Charlie Bartlett". The 24-year-old Canadian hip hop artist also starred in TV series "Degrassi: The Next Generation ".
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!