Drake to Join Al Pacino in 'Arbitrage'
Drake is close to star opposite high-profile actors in "Arbitrage". He is reportedly in talks to join Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon as the cast member of the indie movie, which is written and will be directed by Nicholas Jarecki. TheWrap, however, does not mention his role.
The film centers its story on "a hedge fund magnate who is in over his head and desperate to complete the sale of his shady trading empire to a major bank before his fraud is revealed. However, an unexpected, bloody error forces him to turn to the most unlikely corner for help in protecting him from rivals who want to bring him down."
Sarandon and Green will play the character's wife and art dealer mistress respectively. The financial thriller is scheduled to kick off principal photography this March in New York with Johnny Lin, Michael Ohoven, Kevin Turen and Robert Salerno producing.
"Arbitrage" will be the second big screen appearance for Drake. He previously landed a small role in "Charlie Bartlett". The 24-year-old Canadian hip hop artist also starred in TV series "Degrassi: The Next Generation ".
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef