First Look at 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Title Treatment
Summit Entertainment always has a way to tide fans over the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After sharing some stills, they now unveil a title treatment for the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18.
The last chapter in "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is currently filming with locations including Louisiana, Brazil, Vancouver and Mexico. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively, while Mackenzie Foy is cast as the on-screen couple's daughter Renesmee.
The story will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Bill Condon directs the movie which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out November 16, 2012 in the U.S.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper