First Look at 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Title Treatment
Summit Entertainment always has a way to tide fans over the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After sharing some stills, they now unveil a title treatment for the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18.
The last chapter in "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is currently filming with locations including Louisiana, Brazil, Vancouver and Mexico. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively, while Mackenzie Foy is cast as the on-screen couple's daughter Renesmee.
The story will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Bill Condon directs the movie which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out November 16, 2012 in the U.S.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch