First Look at 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Title Treatment
Summit Entertainment always has a way to tide fans over the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After sharing some stills, they now unveil a title treatment for the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18.
The last chapter in "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is currently filming with locations including Louisiana, Brazil, Vancouver and Mexico. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively, while Mackenzie Foy is cast as the on-screen couple's daughter Renesmee.
The story will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Bill Condon directs the movie which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out November 16, 2012 in the U.S.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots