First Look at 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Title Treatment
Summit Entertainment always has a way to tide fans over the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After sharing some stills, they now unveil a title treatment for the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18.
The last chapter in "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is currently filming with locations including Louisiana, Brazil, Vancouver and Mexico. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively, while Mackenzie Foy is cast as the on-screen couple's daughter Renesmee.
The story will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Bill Condon directs the movie which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out November 16, 2012 in the U.S.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill