First Look at 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Title Treatment
Summit Entertainment always has a way to tide fans over the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After sharing some stills, they now unveil a title treatment for the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18.
The last chapter in "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is currently filming with locations including Louisiana, Brazil, Vancouver and Mexico. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively, while Mackenzie Foy is cast as the on-screen couple's daughter Renesmee.
The story will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Bill Condon directs the movie which is split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out November 16, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media