Ivanka Trump Pregnant, Donald Says She Will Be Great Mom
Donald Trump is going to get a new heir to his business kingdom. His daughter Ivanka Trump announced through her Twitter on January 21 that she is expecting a baby with publisher husband Jared Kushner. "I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Her father has since reacted to the happy news, expressing his confidence that Ivanka and Jared will make the perfect parents. "I know Ivanka and Jared will be great parents. They're a wonderful couple," he said to People before adding "They are thrilled to be starting a family. I am very happy for them."
Ivanka and Jared tied the knot on October 25, 2009 in a lavish ceremony at Trump National Golf Club. Their child will be Donald's third grandchild for the 64-year-old businessman has already had two grandchildren from his son Donald Trump Jr.
Seeing her brother and wife Vanessa as parents to 3-year-old Kai and 17-month-old Donald III, Ivanka once said she was inspired to start her own family. "Oh, it's so exciting," she claimed. "My brother is over-the-moon, and he's an amazing father. And his wife is an incredible mother to their two beautiful children. It's very encouraging to see such a happy, beautiful family, and I hope to have one of my own one day."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3