Ivanka Trump Pregnant, Donald Says She Will Be Great Mom
Donald Trump is going to get a new heir to his business kingdom. His daughter Ivanka Trump announced through her Twitter on January 21 that she is expecting a baby with publisher husband Jared Kushner. "I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Her father has since reacted to the happy news, expressing his confidence that Ivanka and Jared will make the perfect parents. "I know Ivanka and Jared will be great parents. They're a wonderful couple," he said to People before adding "They are thrilled to be starting a family. I am very happy for them."
Ivanka and Jared tied the knot on October 25, 2009 in a lavish ceremony at Trump National Golf Club. Their child will be Donald's third grandchild for the 64-year-old businessman has already had two grandchildren from his son Donald Trump Jr.
Seeing her brother and wife Vanessa as parents to 3-year-old Kai and 17-month-old Donald III, Ivanka once said she was inspired to start her own family. "Oh, it's so exciting," she claimed. "My brother is over-the-moon, and he's an amazing father. And his wife is an incredible mother to their two beautiful children. It's very encouraging to see such a happy, beautiful family, and I hope to have one of my own one day."
More Ivanka Trump News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body