Ivanka Trump Pregnant, Donald Says She Will Be Great Mom
Donald Trump is going to get a new heir to his business kingdom. His daughter Ivanka Trump announced through her Twitter on January 21 that she is expecting a baby with publisher husband Jared Kushner. "I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Her father has since reacted to the happy news, expressing his confidence that Ivanka and Jared will make the perfect parents. "I know Ivanka and Jared will be great parents. They're a wonderful couple," he said to People before adding "They are thrilled to be starting a family. I am very happy for them."
Ivanka and Jared tied the knot on October 25, 2009 in a lavish ceremony at Trump National Golf Club. Their child will be Donald's third grandchild for the 64-year-old businessman has already had two grandchildren from his son Donald Trump Jr.
Seeing her brother and wife Vanessa as parents to 3-year-old Kai and 17-month-old Donald III, Ivanka once said she was inspired to start her own family. "Oh, it's so exciting," she claimed. "My brother is over-the-moon, and he's an amazing father. And his wife is an incredible mother to their two beautiful children. It's very encouraging to see such a happy, beautiful family, and I hope to have one of my own one day."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen