Official Cover Art of Dr. Dre's 'I Need a Doctor' Ft. Eminem
Cover art of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor" which features Eminem has been unleashed. Instead of boasting image of the two powerhouse rap artists, the artwork features a hospital board that shows where to go to "Aftermath Rehab Center" and "Detox Lab" among other "medical rooms."
Beside featuring the Slim Shady, "I Need a Doctor" also has Skylar Grey lending his vocal. It's produced by Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" mastermind Alex da Kid and will appear in Dre's next studio album "Detox" which will arrive later this year. The single itself will be released for download on February 1.
"Detox" is a long-delayed album which will be Dre's first studio release since his 1999 effort "2001". He said, "One of the reasons it was taking so long is because I felt like I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to really feeling it. As of last year, I've been really feeling where it's going and it feels good and I think I'm ready."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip