Confirmed, Halle Berry's Ex-Husband Eric Benet Is Engaged
While Halle Berry declared that she will not marry again after two failed marriages, one of her exes Eric Benet has no fear to walk down the aisle once again. It has been confirmed by his representative that the musician is engaged to Manuela Testolin, whom he has been dating for three years.
"They are engaged and very happy," representative for the "Spend My Life With You" singer tells Us Magazine. Eric proposed to his girlfriend in November 2010 but the couple, who lives together in Los Angeles, has not set a wedding date yet.
Eric Benet's marriage with Halle Berry ended in 2003 after he cheated. He has a 18-year-old daughter, India, from his relationship with Tami Marie Stauff who died of injuries suffered in an automobile crash. Meanwhile, Manuela Testolini was previously married to superstar Prince from 2001-2006.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier