Confirmed, Halle Berry's Ex-Husband Eric Benet Is Engaged
While Halle Berry declared that she will not marry again after two failed marriages, one of her exes Eric Benet has no fear to walk down the aisle once again. It has been confirmed by his representative that the musician is engaged to Manuela Testolin, whom he has been dating for three years.
"They are engaged and very happy," representative for the "Spend My Life With You" singer tells Us Magazine. Eric proposed to his girlfriend in November 2010 but the couple, who lives together in Los Angeles, has not set a wedding date yet.
Eric Benet's marriage with Halle Berry ended in 2003 after he cheated. He has a 18-year-old daughter, India, from his relationship with Tami Marie Stauff who died of injuries suffered in an automobile crash. Meanwhile, Manuela Testolini was previously married to superstar Prince from 2001-2006.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera