Confirmed, Halle Berry's Ex-Husband Eric Benet Is Engaged
While Halle Berry declared that she will not marry again after two failed marriages, one of her exes Eric Benet has no fear to walk down the aisle once again. It has been confirmed by his representative that the musician is engaged to Manuela Testolin, whom he has been dating for three years.
"They are engaged and very happy," representative for the "Spend My Life With You" singer tells Us Magazine. Eric proposed to his girlfriend in November 2010 but the couple, who lives together in Los Angeles, has not set a wedding date yet.
Eric Benet's marriage with Halle Berry ended in 2003 after he cheated. He has a 18-year-old daughter, India, from his relationship with Tami Marie Stauff who died of injuries suffered in an automobile crash. Meanwhile, Manuela Testolini was previously married to superstar Prince from 2001-2006.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book