Confirmed, Halle Berry's Ex-Husband Eric Benet Is Engaged
While Halle Berry declared that she will not marry again after two failed marriages, one of her exes Eric Benet has no fear to walk down the aisle once again. It has been confirmed by his representative that the musician is engaged to Manuela Testolin, whom he has been dating for three years.
"They are engaged and very happy," representative for the "Spend My Life With You" singer tells Us Magazine. Eric proposed to his girlfriend in November 2010 but the couple, who lives together in Los Angeles, has not set a wedding date yet.
Eric Benet's marriage with Halle Berry ended in 2003 after he cheated. He has a 18-year-old daughter, India, from his relationship with Tami Marie Stauff who died of injuries suffered in an automobile crash. Meanwhile, Manuela Testolini was previously married to superstar Prince from 2001-2006.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7