Confirmed, Halle Berry's Ex-Husband Eric Benet Is Engaged
While Halle Berry declared that she will not marry again after two failed marriages, one of her exes Eric Benet has no fear to walk down the aisle once again. It has been confirmed by his representative that the musician is engaged to Manuela Testolin, whom he has been dating for three years.
"They are engaged and very happy," representative for the "Spend My Life With You" singer tells Us Magazine. Eric proposed to his girlfriend in November 2010 but the couple, who lives together in Los Angeles, has not set a wedding date yet.
Eric Benet's marriage with Halle Berry ended in 2003 after he cheated. He has a 18-year-old daughter, India, from his relationship with Tami Marie Stauff who died of injuries suffered in an automobile crash. Meanwhile, Manuela Testolini was previously married to superstar Prince from 2001-2006.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC