New 'Bel Ami' Photo Shows Robert Pattinson With Different Hairstyle
A new picture from Robert Pattinson's "Bel Ami" has come out to tease fans while a release date for the film has not been determined yet. The photo features the British actor alone, sitting in front of a table and wearing a vintage outfit.
While there is nothing special with the scene captured in the image, it can be seen that Pattinson's character has a different hairstyle from the one seen in other stills. If he was previously seen having a neat hairstyle with center parting, this time his hair is less sleek and having right parting.
"Bel Ami" is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title. Pattinson's character, Georges Duroy, is a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uma Thurman will play Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast in the film are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod team up to direct the movie, which was shot in England and Budapest, Hungary.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama