New 'Bel Ami' Photo Shows Robert Pattinson With Different Hairstyle
A new picture from Robert Pattinson's "Bel Ami" has come out to tease fans while a release date for the film has not been determined yet. The photo features the British actor alone, sitting in front of a table and wearing a vintage outfit.
While there is nothing special with the scene captured in the image, it can be seen that Pattinson's character has a different hairstyle from the one seen in other stills. If he was previously seen having a neat hairstyle with center parting, this time his hair is less sleek and having right parting.
"Bel Ami" is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title. Pattinson's character, Georges Duroy, is a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uma Thurman will play Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast in the film are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod team up to direct the movie, which was shot in England and Budapest, Hungary.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free