New 'Bel Ami' Photo Shows Robert Pattinson With Different Hairstyle
A new picture from Robert Pattinson's "Bel Ami" has come out to tease fans while a release date for the film has not been determined yet. The photo features the British actor alone, sitting in front of a table and wearing a vintage outfit.
While there is nothing special with the scene captured in the image, it can be seen that Pattinson's character has a different hairstyle from the one seen in other stills. If he was previously seen having a neat hairstyle with center parting, this time his hair is less sleek and having right parting.
"Bel Ami" is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title. Pattinson's character, Georges Duroy, is a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uma Thurman will play Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast in the film are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod team up to direct the movie, which was shot in England and Budapest, Hungary.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'