New 'Bel Ami' Photo Shows Robert Pattinson With Different Hairstyle
A new picture from Robert Pattinson's "Bel Ami" has come out to tease fans while a release date for the film has not been determined yet. The photo features the British actor alone, sitting in front of a table and wearing a vintage outfit.
While there is nothing special with the scene captured in the image, it can be seen that Pattinson's character has a different hairstyle from the one seen in other stills. If he was previously seen having a neat hairstyle with center parting, this time his hair is less sleek and having right parting.
"Bel Ami" is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title. Pattinson's character, Georges Duroy, is a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uma Thurman will play Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast in the film are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod team up to direct the movie, which was shot in England and Budapest, Hungary.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics