New 'Bel Ami' Photo Shows Robert Pattinson With Different Hairstyle
A new picture from Robert Pattinson's "Bel Ami" has come out to tease fans while a release date for the film has not been determined yet. The photo features the British actor alone, sitting in front of a table and wearing a vintage outfit.
While there is nothing special with the scene captured in the image, it can be seen that Pattinson's character has a different hairstyle from the one seen in other stills. If he was previously seen having a neat hairstyle with center parting, this time his hair is less sleek and having right parting.
"Bel Ami" is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title. Pattinson's character, Georges Duroy, is a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uma Thurman will play Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast in the film are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod team up to direct the movie, which was shot in England and Budapest, Hungary.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion