Kim Kardashian Is Hit Back for Slamming 'Teen Mom'
Kim Kardashian made a good intention to stop teen pregnancy in America but unfortunately some people thought she is not in position to do so. Kim wrote in her blog, "It seems that shows like 'Teen Mom' are all of the sudden making teen pregnancy seem cool in the eyes of young girls." The cast of the MTV show, Amber Portwood, blasted her for this comment.
"There's actually a study that shows since the original '16 and Pregnant' aired, the number of teen pregnancies has gone down," Amber told E! Online, before dropping the bomb, "Last time I checked, Kim Kardashian had a sex tape floating around on the internet and I'm pretty sure she made a lot of money off of it. She made a sex tape when she was younger, and she wants to bash the girls on 'Teen Mom'?"
Kim said in her blog, "When I think back to when I was 16, there is no way I would even have considered having a baby. That thought wouldn't even have entered my head. Having a baby is one one of the biggest, and most life-changing decisions a person can make and while I'm not saying that no teen is in the position to raise a child, having a baby so young shouldn't be seen as the trendy thing to do."
In her defense, Amber said, "If you read the articles about the show, they do nothing but talk about how the show reveals how hard it is for all of us. It doesn't glamorize anything! It shows the heartache we've all gone through. We may be 'celebrities' because our face is out there, but it's only because we've done some bad things. That's not glamorous."
Meanwhile, another teen who is featured on "Teen Mom 2", Jenelle Evans, simply said, "I want to say, s**t happens."
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting