Channing Tatum Runs From Dark Past in 'Son of No One' First Trailer
A sneak peek to one of Sundance films, "The Son of No One", has made its way out via MTV Movies Blog. Following Channing Tatum's Jonathan "Milk" White, the trailer is pretty tense with glimpses of crime scene and threatening call included.
Milk and his friend Vinnie have a dark past, they committed a murder and have to face the consequence after 16 years. Milk now is a successful police and has a happy home life with his wife and child, while Vinnie has kind of gone the other way. When Milk is assigned to the precinct where he grew up, his decade-and-a-half-old secret threatens to tear apart his life and his family.
"The Son of No One" has a stellar cast ensemble. In addition to Channing Tatum, there is Tracy Morgan who portrays Vinnie and Katie Holmes who portrays Milk's wife. Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and Juliette Binoche also land role in this action thriller.
Directed and written by Dito Montiel, "The Son of No One" will be the closing-night film of Sundance Film Festival that runs January 20-30.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences