Channing Tatum Runs From Dark Past in 'Son of No One' First Trailer
A sneak peek to one of Sundance films, "The Son of No One", has made its way out via MTV Movies Blog. Following Channing Tatum's Jonathan "Milk" White, the trailer is pretty tense with glimpses of crime scene and threatening call included.
Milk and his friend Vinnie have a dark past, they committed a murder and have to face the consequence after 16 years. Milk now is a successful police and has a happy home life with his wife and child, while Vinnie has kind of gone the other way. When Milk is assigned to the precinct where he grew up, his decade-and-a-half-old secret threatens to tear apart his life and his family.
"The Son of No One" has a stellar cast ensemble. In addition to Channing Tatum, there is Tracy Morgan who portrays Vinnie and Katie Holmes who portrays Milk's wife. Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and Juliette Binoche also land role in this action thriller.
Directed and written by Dito Montiel, "The Son of No One" will be the closing-night film of Sundance Film Festival that runs January 20-30.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group