Channing Tatum Runs From Dark Past in 'Son of No One' First Trailer
A sneak peek to one of Sundance films, "The Son of No One", has made its way out via MTV Movies Blog. Following Channing Tatum's Jonathan "Milk" White, the trailer is pretty tense with glimpses of crime scene and threatening call included.
Milk and his friend Vinnie have a dark past, they committed a murder and have to face the consequence after 16 years. Milk now is a successful police and has a happy home life with his wife and child, while Vinnie has kind of gone the other way. When Milk is assigned to the precinct where he grew up, his decade-and-a-half-old secret threatens to tear apart his life and his family.
"The Son of No One" has a stellar cast ensemble. In addition to Channing Tatum, there is Tracy Morgan who portrays Vinnie and Katie Holmes who portrays Milk's wife. Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and Juliette Binoche also land role in this action thriller.
Directed and written by Dito Montiel, "The Son of No One" will be the closing-night film of Sundance Film Festival that runs January 20-30.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit