Channing Tatum Runs From Dark Past in 'Son of No One' First Trailer
A sneak peek to one of Sundance films, "The Son of No One", has made its way out via MTV Movies Blog. Following Channing Tatum's Jonathan "Milk" White, the trailer is pretty tense with glimpses of crime scene and threatening call included.
Milk and his friend Vinnie have a dark past, they committed a murder and have to face the consequence after 16 years. Milk now is a successful police and has a happy home life with his wife and child, while Vinnie has kind of gone the other way. When Milk is assigned to the precinct where he grew up, his decade-and-a-half-old secret threatens to tear apart his life and his family.
"The Son of No One" has a stellar cast ensemble. In addition to Channing Tatum, there is Tracy Morgan who portrays Vinnie and Katie Holmes who portrays Milk's wife. Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and Juliette Binoche also land role in this action thriller.
Directed and written by Dito Montiel, "The Son of No One" will be the closing-night film of Sundance Film Festival that runs January 20-30.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7