New Justin Bieber PETA Ad: Animals Can Make U Smile
Justin Bieber continues to support PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in their campaign against animal cruelty. In his new "animals can make u smile" ad for the organization, he encourages his devotees to adopt pet from local shelters instead of buying it from a pet store or a breeder.
In a previous statement, the pint-sized teen idol said, "It's really important that people adopt. I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog that has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."
Buying one from pet stores would only take away a home from a deserving animal waiting in a shelter for a loving family. Also, buying a dog supports puppy mills, cruel breeding operations in which dogs are raised in cramped, crude, and filthy conditions. The only solution to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis is spaying and neutering to prevent pregnancies and adopting from animal shelters, it was explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5