New Justin Bieber PETA Ad: Animals Can Make U Smile
Justin Bieber continues to support PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in their campaign against animal cruelty. In his new "animals can make u smile" ad for the organization, he encourages his devotees to adopt pet from local shelters instead of buying it from a pet store or a breeder.
In a previous statement, the pint-sized teen idol said, "It's really important that people adopt. I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog that has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."
Buying one from pet stores would only take away a home from a deserving animal waiting in a shelter for a loving family. Also, buying a dog supports puppy mills, cruel breeding operations in which dogs are raised in cramped, crude, and filthy conditions. The only solution to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis is spaying and neutering to prevent pregnancies and adopting from animal shelters, it was explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'