New Justin Bieber PETA Ad: Animals Can Make U Smile
Justin Bieber continues to support PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in their campaign against animal cruelty. In his new "animals can make u smile" ad for the organization, he encourages his devotees to adopt pet from local shelters instead of buying it from a pet store or a breeder.
In a previous statement, the pint-sized teen idol said, "It's really important that people adopt. I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog that has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."
Buying one from pet stores would only take away a home from a deserving animal waiting in a shelter for a loving family. Also, buying a dog supports puppy mills, cruel breeding operations in which dogs are raised in cramped, crude, and filthy conditions. The only solution to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis is spaying and neutering to prevent pregnancies and adopting from animal shelters, it was explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack