New Justin Bieber PETA Ad: Animals Can Make U Smile
Justin Bieber continues to support PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in their campaign against animal cruelty. In his new "animals can make u smile" ad for the organization, he encourages his devotees to adopt pet from local shelters instead of buying it from a pet store or a breeder.
In a previous statement, the pint-sized teen idol said, "It's really important that people adopt. I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog that has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."
Buying one from pet stores would only take away a home from a deserving animal waiting in a shelter for a loving family. Also, buying a dog supports puppy mills, cruel breeding operations in which dogs are raised in cramped, crude, and filthy conditions. The only solution to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis is spaying and neutering to prevent pregnancies and adopting from animal shelters, it was explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season