New Justin Bieber PETA Ad: Animals Can Make U Smile
Justin Bieber continues to support PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in their campaign against animal cruelty. In his new "animals can make u smile" ad for the organization, he encourages his devotees to adopt pet from local shelters instead of buying it from a pet store or a breeder.
In a previous statement, the pint-sized teen idol said, "It's really important that people adopt. I really encourage going out to an animal shelter or a place where you can get a dog that has been abandoned or doesn't have a home."
Buying one from pet stores would only take away a home from a deserving animal waiting in a shelter for a loving family. Also, buying a dog supports puppy mills, cruel breeding operations in which dogs are raised in cramped, crude, and filthy conditions. The only solution to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis is spaying and neutering to prevent pregnancies and adopting from animal shelters, it was explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics