'F**kin' Perfect' Music Video: Pink Campaigns Against Teen Suicide
From empowering the underdogs in "Raise Your Glass" music video, Pink is now supporting "the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't see another way" in "F**kin' Perfect" clip. She hopes the video can help prevent teen suicide.
"Making this video was a very emotional experience for me, as was writing this song. I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms," she wrote on her official website.
"And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be."
Both "F**kin' Perfect" and "Raise Your Glass" are lifted from "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!", Pink's latest compilation which sees her changing from a party girl into a woman full of motivational spirit. "My favorite books, art pieces, films, and music, always have something jarring about them. I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion. That is my intention," she gushed.
More Pink News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms