'F**kin' Perfect' Music Video: Pink Campaigns Against Teen Suicide
From empowering the underdogs in "Raise Your Glass" music video, Pink is now supporting "the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't see another way" in "F**kin' Perfect" clip. She hopes the video can help prevent teen suicide.
"Making this video was a very emotional experience for me, as was writing this song. I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms," she wrote on her official website.
"And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be."
Both "F**kin' Perfect" and "Raise Your Glass" are lifted from "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!", Pink's latest compilation which sees her changing from a party girl into a woman full of motivational spirit. "My favorite books, art pieces, films, and music, always have something jarring about them. I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion. That is my intention," she gushed.
Pink's "F**kin' Perfect" music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off