Megan Fox and Rafael Nadal's New and Hot Armani Ads
Megan Fox is nothing but sizzling hot in the new ads for Emporio Armani. The actress is photographed bare-backed to promote the label's jeans, and also lingerie-clad on a battered couch to promote the label's underwear collection for Spring Summer 2011.
The jeans ad reveals Fox's body arts on her right shoulder and ribcage. She took a piece out of Shakespeare's "King Lear" which reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." The one on her ribs reads, "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Fox's ads, which were shot by Mert and Marcus, would be launched next month and appear on billboards along with Rafael Nadal's. The tennis ace is replacing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the new face of Armani's jeans and men's underwear.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked