Megan Fox and Rafael Nadal's New and Hot Armani Ads
Megan Fox is nothing but sizzling hot in the new ads for Emporio Armani. The actress is photographed bare-backed to promote the label's jeans, and also lingerie-clad on a battered couch to promote the label's underwear collection for Spring Summer 2011.
The jeans ad reveals Fox's body arts on her right shoulder and ribcage. She took a piece out of Shakespeare's "King Lear" which reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." The one on her ribs reads, "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Fox's ads, which were shot by Mert and Marcus, would be launched next month and appear on billboards along with Rafael Nadal's. The tennis ace is replacing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the new face of Armani's jeans and men's underwear.
More Megan Fox News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video