Megan Fox and Rafael Nadal's New and Hot Armani Ads
Megan Fox is nothing but sizzling hot in the new ads for Emporio Armani. The actress is photographed bare-backed to promote the label's jeans, and also lingerie-clad on a battered couch to promote the label's underwear collection for Spring Summer 2011.
The jeans ad reveals Fox's body arts on her right shoulder and ribcage. She took a piece out of Shakespeare's "King Lear" which reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." The one on her ribs reads, "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Fox's ads, which were shot by Mert and Marcus, would be launched next month and appear on billboards along with Rafael Nadal's. The tennis ace is replacing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the new face of Armani's jeans and men's underwear.
More Megan Fox News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed