Megan Fox and Rafael Nadal's New and Hot Armani Ads
Megan Fox is nothing but sizzling hot in the new ads for Emporio Armani. The actress is photographed bare-backed to promote the label's jeans, and also lingerie-clad on a battered couch to promote the label's underwear collection for Spring Summer 2011.
The jeans ad reveals Fox's body arts on her right shoulder and ribcage. She took a piece out of Shakespeare's "King Lear" which reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." The one on her ribs reads, "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Fox's ads, which were shot by Mert and Marcus, would be launched next month and appear on billboards along with Rafael Nadal's. The tennis ace is replacing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the new face of Armani's jeans and men's underwear.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation