Megan Fox and Rafael Nadal's New and Hot Armani Ads
Megan Fox is nothing but sizzling hot in the new ads for Emporio Armani. The actress is photographed bare-backed to promote the label's jeans, and also lingerie-clad on a battered couch to promote the label's underwear collection for Spring Summer 2011.
The jeans ad reveals Fox's body arts on her right shoulder and ribcage. She took a piece out of Shakespeare's "King Lear" which reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." The one on her ribs reads, "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Fox's ads, which were shot by Mert and Marcus, would be launched next month and appear on billboards along with Rafael Nadal's. The tennis ace is replacing Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the new face of Armani's jeans and men's underwear.
More Megan Fox News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert