Snape's Death Changed in 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2'
Snape will get a beautiful place when he dies in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Speaking to Cine Premiere Mexico (via Beyond Hollywood), Andrew Ackland-Snow who serves as the art director for the film says that instead of passing away on the Shrieking Shack as told in the book, the Hogwarts teacher will die in "a more dramatic atmosphere."
"In the book, he dies on the Shrieking Shack, and we wanted to get him out from, not a conventional interior, but from that kind of box...," he reveals. "We asked J.K. if she agreed for that to happen in there, because we hadn't really seen it before. We made a crystal house, and you can see what happens in the boathouse from there - Are you listening Harry? -, but also the school is in flames...and she loved it."
Gushing about the alternative place, Ackland-Snow says, "It's a very romantic place to die." He even claims, "Snape dies in a extremely good way, I gotta say."
"Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been shot back to back with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which was released last year. The last installment of the wizard film series will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!