Snape's Death Changed in 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2'
Snape will get a beautiful place when he dies in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Speaking to Cine Premiere Mexico (via Beyond Hollywood), Andrew Ackland-Snow who serves as the art director for the film says that instead of passing away on the Shrieking Shack as told in the book, the Hogwarts teacher will die in "a more dramatic atmosphere."
"In the book, he dies on the Shrieking Shack, and we wanted to get him out from, not a conventional interior, but from that kind of box...," he reveals. "We asked J.K. if she agreed for that to happen in there, because we hadn't really seen it before. We made a crystal house, and you can see what happens in the boathouse from there - Are you listening Harry? -, but also the school is in flames...and she loved it."
Gushing about the alternative place, Ackland-Snow says, "It's a very romantic place to die." He even claims, "Snape dies in a extremely good way, I gotta say."
"Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been shot back to back with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which was released last year. The last installment of the wizard film series will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce