Matt and Kim's 'Cameras' Music Video Debuted
Matt and Kim go violent in their latest music video. Filmed to support single "Cameras", it sees Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino playing keyboard and drums respectively. What was supposed to be a friendly jam turns into violence after Kim's snare drum topples over Matt's mic, which then hits him in the head.
"Cameras" is one of the songs in Matt and Kim's third studio album "Sidewalks" which has been released since November 2010. Now they are in the middle of their tour to promote the record. They have a series of live concerts in Australia before heading to Europe.
Other details about the on-going traveling show and other updated news about this duo can be found on their official website.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'