Matt and Kim's 'Cameras' Music Video Debuted
Matt and Kim go violent in their latest music video. Filmed to support single "Cameras", it sees Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino playing keyboard and drums respectively. What was supposed to be a friendly jam turns into violence after Kim's snare drum topples over Matt's mic, which then hits him in the head.
"Cameras" is one of the songs in Matt and Kim's third studio album "Sidewalks" which has been released since November 2010. Now they are in the middle of their tour to promote the record. They have a series of live concerts in Australia before heading to Europe.
Other details about the on-going traveling show and other updated news about this duo can be found on their official website.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers