Matt and Kim's 'Cameras' Music Video Debuted
Matt and Kim go violent in their latest music video. Filmed to support single "Cameras", it sees Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino playing keyboard and drums respectively. What was supposed to be a friendly jam turns into violence after Kim's snare drum topples over Matt's mic, which then hits him in the head.
"Cameras" is one of the songs in Matt and Kim's third studio album "Sidewalks" which has been released since November 2010. Now they are in the middle of their tour to promote the record. They have a series of live concerts in Australia before heading to Europe.
Other details about the on-going traveling show and other updated news about this duo can be found on their official website.
Matt and Kim's "Cameras" music video
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?