Matt and Kim's 'Cameras' Music Video Debuted
Matt and Kim go violent in their latest music video. Filmed to support single "Cameras", it sees Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino playing keyboard and drums respectively. What was supposed to be a friendly jam turns into violence after Kim's snare drum topples over Matt's mic, which then hits him in the head.
"Cameras" is one of the songs in Matt and Kim's third studio album "Sidewalks" which has been released since November 2010. Now they are in the middle of their tour to promote the record. They have a series of live concerts in Australia before heading to Europe.
Other details about the on-going traveling show and other updated news about this duo can be found on their official website.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked