Matt and Kim's 'Cameras' Music Video Debuted
Matt and Kim go violent in their latest music video. Filmed to support single "Cameras", it sees Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino playing keyboard and drums respectively. What was supposed to be a friendly jam turns into violence after Kim's snare drum topples over Matt's mic, which then hits him in the head.
"Cameras" is one of the songs in Matt and Kim's third studio album "Sidewalks" which has been released since November 2010. Now they are in the middle of their tour to promote the record. They have a series of live concerts in Australia before heading to Europe.
Other details about the on-going traveling show and other updated news about this duo can be found on their official website.
Matt and Kim's "Cameras" music video
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance