Video Premiere: She & Him's 'Don't Look Back'
She & Him's "Don't Look Back" music video has been debuted. "In appreciation of the stylists and designers of America, we bring to you a look at tomorrow," the narrator said as Zooey Deschanel is captured roaming around a room. It's directed by Funny or Die's Jeremy Konner and choreographed by Sophie Olson.
People are "increasingly interested in what is new and beautiful and advanced," so they spend their whole life "creating new expression of utility, convenience and beauty." But what about the sound of tomorrow? The music is then played and Zooey breaks into a dance number with her bandmate M. Ward and some female friends.
"Don't Look Back" is taken from She & Him's second studio album "Volume Two" which has been on sale since March 2010 and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans