Video Premiere: She & Him's 'Don't Look Back'
She & Him's "Don't Look Back" music video has been debuted. "In appreciation of the stylists and designers of America, we bring to you a look at tomorrow," the narrator said as Zooey Deschanel is captured roaming around a room. It's directed by Funny or Die's Jeremy Konner and choreographed by Sophie Olson.
People are "increasingly interested in what is new and beautiful and advanced," so they spend their whole life "creating new expression of utility, convenience and beauty." But what about the sound of tomorrow? The music is then played and Zooey breaks into a dance number with her bandmate M. Ward and some female friends.
"Don't Look Back" is taken from She & Him's second studio album "Volume Two" which has been on sale since March 2010 and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?