Khloe Kardashian Wears Bondage Mask on Magazine Cover
Khloe Kardashian debuts a dark look on the cover of YRB magazine's upcoming issue. The 26-year-old reality TV star puts on heavy make-up and wears a spiked bondage mask for the photoshoot. "Isn't it fab?!" she wrote on her official blog.
"This shoot was actually part of the inspiration behind my decision to dye my hair red," she continued. "I had been considering it, but then the shoot went so well so I decided to go for it that day! I guess I was just in changing mood LOL."
"It's so different from anything I've ever done, which was what made the shoot so fun for me! YRB is known for being very wild and crazy with the content they publish, so I jumped at the chance to work with them! I love experimenting with different looks and this was the perfect opportunity for me to do that."
For the racy spread inside the printed publication, Khloe bares her long legs and flaunts her curvy body in a leotard and slashed ball gown. "Can you believe those outifts?! And those shoes?!? I die for every single thing Darius [Baptist, the Fashion Director of the magazine] dressed me in," she gushed.
In the interview, she talked about her strict upbringing despite her now glamor life. "I'm sure people who watch the show may think I'm so wild and out there, but I actually had a very strict and structured upbringing," she said. "My little sisters Kylie and Kendall aren't allowed to have Facebook pages unless either my mom or myself have their password."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum