B.o.B, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars Up for 2011 Grammy Performers
Three more names, who all are multiple nominees, have been added to the list of possible Grammy musical guests. According to Rolling Stone insider, B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars are other performers secured by NARAS for the February 13 live ceremony.
B.o.B gets four nods, Janelle receives double nominations, and Bruno appears in at least four categories. If Rolling Stone could be trusted, the three of them will join previously-announced musical acts Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry.
B.o.B and Bruno previously sang at "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night" last December to announce nominations list of the 53rd annual event. But appearing at the live telecast of the prize-giving event will be their first-time performance. Janelle has also never been tapped to sing at the event before.
Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Presenters, host and more performers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama