B.o.B, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars Up for 2011 Grammy Performers
Three more names, who all are multiple nominees, have been added to the list of possible Grammy musical guests. According to Rolling Stone insider, B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars are other performers secured by NARAS for the February 13 live ceremony.
B.o.B gets four nods, Janelle receives double nominations, and Bruno appears in at least four categories. If Rolling Stone could be trusted, the three of them will join previously-announced musical acts Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry.
B.o.B and Bruno previously sang at "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown To Music's Biggest Night" last December to announce nominations list of the 53rd annual event. But appearing at the live telecast of the prize-giving event will be their first-time performance. Janelle has also never been tapped to sing at the event before.
Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Presenters, host and more performers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role