Songs List for 'Glee' Valentine's Day Episode Revealed
While everybody is still talking about the highly-anticipated post-Super Bowl episode of "Glee", new details about the next one emerge. TV Guide learns that the February 8 episode is dedicated to Valentine's Day and it only means that lots of love songs, be it old or new, are going to be performed.
"The name of the episode is 'Silly Love Songs'," Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schue said. "My assignment to the kids is to have them perform love songs, so we're doing some fun classics that are Valentines-y."
Lea Michele is to sing Katy Perry's "Firework" while Mark Salling is taking the classic "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. The other two solos are performed by Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz who would do Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" and "My Funny Valentine" from "Babes in Arms" respectively.
Meanwhile, Darren Criss will lead The Warblers in Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" and the all-boys group would later come back for Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs".
At the same time it is reported that despite the blooming romance between characters, there will be lots of hearts broken in the upcoming season. EW gets a hint from creator Ryan Murphy who said that there is no future between [Spoiler Alert!] Sam and Quinn. "I got bored. They were too perfect," Murphy said. However, Sam would find cure in "little salsa spice" Santana while Quinn finds comfort in Finn.
On another news, the "Glee" - Justin Bieber partnership continues with an ad of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" to air during the show's February 6 episode. Paramount has bought a 30-second spot for the film which opens in theaters on Valentine's Day.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.