Songs List for 'Glee' Valentine's Day Episode Revealed
While everybody is still talking about the highly-anticipated post-Super Bowl episode of "Glee", new details about the next one emerge. TV Guide learns that the February 8 episode is dedicated to Valentine's Day and it only means that lots of love songs, be it old or new, are going to be performed.
"The name of the episode is 'Silly Love Songs'," Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schue said. "My assignment to the kids is to have them perform love songs, so we're doing some fun classics that are Valentines-y."
Lea Michele is to sing Katy Perry's "Firework" while Mark Salling is taking the classic "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. The other two solos are performed by Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz who would do Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" and "My Funny Valentine" from "Babes in Arms" respectively.
Meanwhile, Darren Criss will lead The Warblers in Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" and the all-boys group would later come back for Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs".
At the same time it is reported that despite the blooming romance between characters, there will be lots of hearts broken in the upcoming season. EW gets a hint from creator Ryan Murphy who said that there is no future between [Spoiler Alert!] Sam and Quinn. "I got bored. They were too perfect," Murphy said. However, Sam would find cure in "little salsa spice" Santana while Quinn finds comfort in Finn.
On another news, the "Glee" - Justin Bieber partnership continues with an ad of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" to air during the show's February 6 episode. Paramount has bought a 30-second spot for the film which opens in theaters on Valentine's Day.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3