New 'Red Riding Hood' Trailer Sees the Wolf
Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a full trailer for "Red Riding Hood" to follow-up the teaser. Making its way out via Apple, it delves deeper into the plot and shares more thrilling scenes as the villagers prepare to the coming of the wolf. Also, a glimpse of the beastly creature is included and Amanda Seyfried's Valerie's possible encounter with the wolf is shared.
Coming from "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke, "Red Riding Hood" offers a breathtaking vision of an old legend. Valerie who is the center role is torn between two men, a brooding outsider Peter and the wealthy Henry whom her parents want her to marry. Valerie and Peter are planning to run away when they learn that Valerie's older sister has been killed by the werewolf that prowls the dark forest surrounding their village.
Gary Oldman's Father Solomon, a famed werewolf hunter, is called by the villagers to help them kill the wolf. But Solomon's arrival brings unintended consequences as he warns that the wolf, who takes human form by day, could be any one of them. As the death toll rises with each moon, Valerie begins to suspect that the werewolf could be someone she loves.
Scripted by David Johnson, the movie is produced by Leonardo DiCaprio along with Michael Ireland, Jennifer Davisson Killoran, Alex Mace and Julie Yorn. The horror thriller will be unleashed in the U.S. on March 11.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars