Preview of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Song From Mugler Fashion Show
Lady GaGa has generously given a preview to her new song from upcoming album "Born This Way" at the recent Thierry Mugler fashion show on Wednesday, January 19. And the audio has hit the web for fans' listening pleasure. Although the footage is in low quality, it's a enough to send Little Monsters into frenzy as they are itching for it and always take what the Mother Monster gives.
The music is upbeat and GaGa can be heard chanting Mugler's name and singing some lyrics in German. A suggested English translation for the lyrics of the song remix is: "I am absolutely clear/ As long as I'm a Monster/ I wish we all could be blind/ You're amazing out there." It's unclear whether it's the title track of the album or not.
Following the Paris fashion show where GaGa served as a musical director, there will be a short film "featuring clips from the runway and the never-before-heard track" coming out Thursday on AOL and Mugler official site for a better sneak peek.
In another news, Lady GaGa reportedly is preparing to shoot a music video for her first single by casting transgender extras. She is also gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards, most likely showcasing the song live to the star-studded crowd of the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius