Preview of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Song From Mugler Fashion Show
Lady GaGa has generously given a preview to her new song from upcoming album "Born This Way" at the recent Thierry Mugler fashion show on Wednesday, January 19. And the audio has hit the web for fans' listening pleasure. Although the footage is in low quality, it's a enough to send Little Monsters into frenzy as they are itching for it and always take what the Mother Monster gives.
The music is upbeat and GaGa can be heard chanting Mugler's name and singing some lyrics in German. A suggested English translation for the lyrics of the song remix is: "I am absolutely clear/ As long as I'm a Monster/ I wish we all could be blind/ You're amazing out there." It's unclear whether it's the title track of the album or not.
Following the Paris fashion show where GaGa served as a musical director, there will be a short film "featuring clips from the runway and the never-before-heard track" coming out Thursday on AOL and Mugler official site for a better sneak peek.
In another news, Lady GaGa reportedly is preparing to shoot a music video for her first single by casting transgender extras. She is also gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards, most likely showcasing the song live to the star-studded crowd of the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video