Preview of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Song From Mugler Fashion Show
Lady GaGa has generously given a preview to her new song from upcoming album "Born This Way" at the recent Thierry Mugler fashion show on Wednesday, January 19. And the audio has hit the web for fans' listening pleasure. Although the footage is in low quality, it's a enough to send Little Monsters into frenzy as they are itching for it and always take what the Mother Monster gives.
The music is upbeat and GaGa can be heard chanting Mugler's name and singing some lyrics in German. A suggested English translation for the lyrics of the song remix is: "I am absolutely clear/ As long as I'm a Monster/ I wish we all could be blind/ You're amazing out there." It's unclear whether it's the title track of the album or not.
Following the Paris fashion show where GaGa served as a musical director, there will be a short film "featuring clips from the runway and the never-before-heard track" coming out Thursday on AOL and Mugler official site for a better sneak peek.
In another news, Lady GaGa reportedly is preparing to shoot a music video for her first single by casting transgender extras. She is also gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards, most likely showcasing the song live to the star-studded crowd of the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber