'V' 2.04 Preview: Diana in Savage Alien Form
"V" is coming back in two weeks time and it promises very big scenes. As seen in the preview, the real queen, Diana, feasts on a human whom Anna brings in to tell them everything about human soul.
In "Unholy Alliance", after the radical faction of the Fifth Column murders three Peace Ambassadors, Erica goes on a mission to hunt down their leader, Eli Cohn, a former Mossad agent. Father Jack is seen kidnapped by this man.
Meanwhile, as Jack and other priests around the globe begin to speak out against the Visitors, Anna heads to the Vatican in an effort to convince the leaders of organized religion that the Visitors truly are "of peace".
"I think that when the V's start to feel emotion, the longer they feel it and the more they feel it, the less easy it is for them to hide," Laura Vandervoort whose character Lisa is going against her people said. "[Lisa is] growing. She's more mature [and] she's independent."
The new episode of "V" airs February 1 on ABC.
More V News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video