'V' 2.04 Preview: Diana in Savage Alien Form
"V" is coming back in two weeks time and it promises very big scenes. As seen in the preview, the real queen, Diana, feasts on a human whom Anna brings in to tell them everything about human soul.
In "Unholy Alliance", after the radical faction of the Fifth Column murders three Peace Ambassadors, Erica goes on a mission to hunt down their leader, Eli Cohn, a former Mossad agent. Father Jack is seen kidnapped by this man.
Meanwhile, as Jack and other priests around the globe begin to speak out against the Visitors, Anna heads to the Vatican in an effort to convince the leaders of organized religion that the Visitors truly are "of peace".
"I think that when the V's start to feel emotion, the longer they feel it and the more they feel it, the less easy it is for them to hide," Laura Vandervoort whose character Lisa is going against her people said. "[Lisa is] growing. She's more mature [and] she's independent."
The new episode of "V" airs February 1 on ABC.
More V News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera