Camilla Belle Bares Midriff at 'From Prada to Nada' Los Angeles Premiere
"From Prada to Nada" cast made a trip to Los Angeles to attend the premiere of their movie in the Live Regal Cinemas on Tuesday, January 18. Despite the chilling weather, Camilla Belle opted an open pantsuit and a ruffled raw silk bra top that bared her midriff, making it an unconventional choice of wardrobe.
Joining the 24-year-old beauty at the screening was another lead star Alexa Vega. The newlywed, who donned a red Lipsy dress, was hitting the red carpet with the companion of husband Sean Covel. She completed her look with Sophia jewels, but she was most proud of her wedding ring which she flaunted in front of cameras.
Other cast members making appearance that night were Wilmer Valderrama, April Bowlby, Nicholas D'Agosto, Adriana Barraza, Patricia De Leon and Kuno Becker. Director Angel Gracia was also present, while other stars like Carla Ortiz, Fernanda Romero and Mason Cook came as guests.
"From Prada to Nada" is a modern twist on Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility". The story follows two spoiled and rich sisters whose life is turned upside down when their father passes away, leaving them penniless. Forced to live with their estranged aunt and embrace the culture that for so long they refused to accept, they both discover romance and the true meaning of family.
The romantic comedy is ready to open in selected U.S. theaters on January 28.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl